Horton Knives,,, Official Flashlight Snob Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm into the Surefire's myself,,,

DSCI0396.jpg

Supercharged! :eek: :D

But I like them all too. Fenix, Nightcore, etc. :thumbup:

Truk, are those all Milkyspit's work.:thumbup: Data, more data.:cool::thumbup:

Truk, are those all Milkyspit's work.:thumbup: Data, more data.:cool::thumbup:

trog, what is the scoop on the superchargers?

Yes, all pumped up by Milkyspit. Pepper, he's a guy on Candlepower forums that takes your Surefire and pumps up the lumens.

Black one is a CREEmator, 303 lumens. But has different brightness levels too.

Middle is a L2 pumped up to 255 lumens. Not so floody anymore. Have another L2 being made now, gonna come back with around 730 lumens. :D

Little one is a L1 CREEextreme, somewhere around 170 lumens.

With all the little powerhouses out there now. It's proably cheaper to just by a Fenix or something. but I really like the L1/L2 switch myself. :)

Thanks for the data Trukrel.

So many options - so little cash :) - Malkoff - Milkyspit.

Wow, thanks trog. I have an L2 that is ,as you said, floody. It's ok indoors but gets lost outside.

730 lumens would take care of that!

I'm with you on the switch, it's the reason I went with the L2.

Mac's light are very impressive and expensive. I agree, more data.

Here is a video of one of his lights, and yes, it is a real video.:eek:

[youtube]79Aw8nH9IrM[/youtube]

HOLY CRAP :eek:

I only use cheap torches like Nitecore D20 PD or Romisen RC-H3 Q5,,, they run on AA batteries and that's important to me,,,

Crap. I pretty much know all about light and similar boson-related quantum fields.

Yet I have no cool, high end flashlight.:grumpy:

Does this mean I cannot expound endlessly on Bose Condensates until I have one?:confused:

Hey Brian, whats your take on RCR123's? I've kind of shyed away from them because of the explosion/fire stories. Do you use them? :)

Crap. I pretty much know all about light and similar boson-related quantum fields.

Yet I have no cool, high end flashlight.:grumpy:

Does this mean I cannot expound endlessly on Bose Condensates until I have one?:confused:

Hey OP, I think you might like the Surefire U2A. KISS user interface:D

Great runtime, nice flood and beam:thumbup:

If you guys like bright lights you should really look into one of these:

KEV_4715.jpg

You need to see it to believe it.

Yeah it has flaws but it is a nice light. Anyhow, the strobe on this thing will seriously F someone up.

Damn Mang - How far does this light sheeeeet go? I have more than enough financial indulgence in knives and guns - I'm gonna have to throw another log on the fire to compensate for the extra lumens :D

Hell if I can't see what I need to see with 230 lumens I'll either stay home or pump a couple of extra rounds in the dark corners:eek::D

Damn Mang - How far does this light sheeeeet go? I have more than enough financial indulgence in knives and guns - I'm gonna have to throw another log on the fire to compensate for the extra lumens :D

Hell if I can't see what I need to see with 230 lumens I'll either stay home or pump a couple of extra rounds in the dark corners:eek::D

Well 230 lumens would look like a candle next to 1500+ but I honestly prefer to take either a tigerlight or surefire depending on what I am doing. The Tactical is a sick light though:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back