Horton's ..Club Platinum IV...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Our Posts collided ... you almost threw my thoughtful, pickle-related post right off the track.:eek:

You do realize that, mathematically speaking, Post #999 is many times more interesting than #1000.

Just saying.:)

I'm not gettin' the math part, but then I DO know some real "bread esotericisms."

It's possible it could involve the pickle.

That whole pickle-making process seems pretty abstruse to me. Western pickles, Eastern pickles ... all the subtleties and nuances ... fortunately, they all just taste good. To me.:)

Anybody here besides me like Japanese pickles?

Most are somewhat subtle and very flavorful. They really accent a nice Japanese meal.

And those Korean pickles!!:eek: They can burn the eyes right out of your sockets.

Anybody here besides me like Japanese pickles?

Most are somewhat subtle and very flavorful. They really accent a nice Japanese meal.

And those Korean pickles!!:eek: They can burn the eyes right out of your sockets.

Havn't tried them, have to look for them.

Paulinski, what rear sight is that??? Magpul? Troy?
DSCN1238.jpg
[/IMG]

:rolleyes:You two are missing out. Any decent Japanese restaurant should offer them as an accent to the meal.

The Japanese can pickle just about anything, but seem to most often pickle vegetables. All joking aside, I really do like them.

ADD: I, also, like pickled garlic from Russia. Quite tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back