• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Horween Dublin Card wallets (ALL SOLD)

fq55

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Up for sale are 2 card wallets I’ve made. I made one for myself a while ago and was happy with the way it carries, so I thought I’d offer a few up for sale.

I used 4/5 oz Horween English Tan Dublin for these. They will patina over time and Dublin is probably one of my favorite leathers Horween offers that’s a bit more rustic and has a lot of character.

these have 3 slots all together, two card slots and one central deeper slot for folded cash or cards. I carry 6 cards in mine with cash so it may be tight at first but you can pack these in. I use Ritza Tiger thread for these which is known for it’s strength. These have been hand saddle stitched, so they are very durable and will last for many years

I burnished the insides of the slots so the flesh side of the leather is smooth. Every one is cut by hand so there are minor differences between these.

The only difference between these is that the A wallet has .6mm thread for a more refined look and the B wallet has .8mm thread for a slightly more rugged look.

Total of $33.00 shipped to your door via USPS Priority flat rate.

*let me know if you want a gift box, I have a couple and will include it at the listed price

The last photo below shows my personal wallet so you can see the patina these will start to pick up over time.

5751FDFA-D51B-4157-91D6-36A84755B3E3.jpegF9AB5482-1D66-4447-BB7A-846A40C816AF.jpeg

1E919965-D2BD-4F42-9FBF-E6BFEC6A5583.jpeg1DA3C9BC-72FE-4D1D-BC17-545702B0F2DE.jpeg

4D36D419-6E2A-439E-8066-66BF80DC8D1C.jpeg

B Wallet is sold, thank you. The A wallet is still available.

Last one is sold. Thank you.

AntDog AntDog I have a couple cut out including one out of Horween Burgundy Chromexecl (horse front) that I should be posting up next week.

if you’d like I can send you a pm before I post.

AntDog AntDog I have a couple cut out including one out of Horween Burgundy Chromexecl (horse front) that I should be posting up next week.

if you’d like I can send you a pm before I post.
Yes, sir! Please do. 🤜🤛

Those look Really Nice!

I'm a long time sufferer of the Costanza wallet syndrome.....

If you make any more, I'd be very interested in trying one?
idk if I could somehow coax you into making them a Tiny bit bigger? haha.

*just measure. My tri-fold wallet is Over 1 1/2" thick.
(I'd like to try the minimalism approach) but I might need more than 3 spaces for stuff? ;/

Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer thanks for the interest. I currently have a few that I wanted to finish up this week but will try and have them done this weekend.

question - how many cards do you want to carry. The reason I ask is the Dublin Leather I use is around 4-5oz thick so it would quickly beef up if I add more slots. These are thicker than your avg card holder already.

also I use a very strong thread and use a tighter stitch spacing at 3.85mm. That means more thread per inch and you can really pack these in without tearing or ripping. You just gotta ease them in there at first and the leather will take shape.

sorry for the long response but hope it was a bit helpful.

Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer thanks for the interest. I currently have a few that I wanted to finish up this week but will try and have them done this weekend.

question - how many cards do you want to carry. The reason I ask is the Dublin Leather I use is around 4-5oz thick so it would quickly beef up if I add more slots. These are thicker than your avg card holder already.

also I use a very strong thread and use a tighter stitch spacing at 3.85mm. That means more thread per inch and you can really pack these in without tearing or ripping. You just gotta ease them in there at first and the leather will take shape.

sorry for the long response but hope it was a bit helpful.

If Six cards, and a few bills would fit/stretch.....I "think it might be doable"???

Six cards would be the absolute minimum.
without counting Idk how many I'm leaving out?
store cards (Costco, etc), library cards, gym membership, zoo pass, grocery store cards, gift cards, etc..... Ugh......I'm sure I normally carry well over a dozen?

Plus, lots of cash.....recipts, idk even what I shove into my wallet! :/
I have a problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20210623_050016.jpg
    IMG_20210623_050016.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 8
Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer I used to have that problem (albeit not that extreme)... Went minimalist 5-6 years ago, and haven't regretted it. In fact, I'm now down to 3 cards and a few bills (and the one card is only needed for 5 months/yr). I used to carry the various customer cards in the console of my car; but most places will take a phone number, so I stopped doing that.

If Six cards, and a few bills would fit/stretch.....I "think it might be doable"???

store cards (Costco, etc), library cards, gym membership, zoo pass, grocery store cards, gift cards, etc..... Ugh......I'm sure I normally carry well over a dozen?

I have a problem.

I keep 8 cards in an older version of this wallet and you could fit 10.

As long as you take some time to ease them in there it wouldnt be an issue.

the receipts are an issue I used to have. And now I just toss them and take my chances.

553191CF-46F7-4D24-B977-DB67A1E74B3C.jpeg37267A4C-1F25-4B1B-9D6F-909C3028D5E4.jpeg

I keep 8 cards in an older version of this wallet and you could fit 10.

As long as you take some time to ease them in there it wouldnt be an issue.

the receipts are an issue I used to have. And now I just toss them and take my chances.

View attachment 1587905View attachment 1587906
Perfect.... I hope I can snag one next time.
Thanks.

I have a problem.

You have to ask yourself seriously “what do I really need or use out of all this shit?”

I personally really only need and use about 4 cards and some cash. Toss all the old BS receipts, used up Amazon gift cards, and that “buy 50 burritos, get one free” card you know you’re never gonna use. And the mints you were saving for later.

fq55 fq55 that thicker thread is sweeeeeet. 👍

Last edited:
Love my new wallet! These are fantastic. I’m blown away by the quality! Thank you so much, Frank. fq55 fq55

Thanks. Hope you enjoy and get plenty of use out of it.

This is the busy time of year for me (fiscal end of year) so I’ve been kind of slow at making these. I should have a few ready soon.

Back