HOSSOM is Santa Claus

I received the Fighter from Hossom today. I could not believe my eyes when I took this beauty out of the box. The giraffe bone scales immediately caught my eyes. I am awed by the quality & workmanship of the knife. The quality & workmanship of the sheath is also great & it came with a Tek-Lok clip. The 6.5” blade is out of CPM3V. Unfortunately my pixs do not do any justice for the knife. I will try to post some more pixs tomorrow. The Hossom Fighter will keep company with my Patton Kasper Grande that I received earlier this month. What a great Christmas! Thanks Jerry.

hf04.jpg

hf15.jpg

hf10.jpg

hf22.jpg

hf31.jpg

Ed, I'm very glad you like it. A happy customer is really what makes this business worth it. Thanks for posting the pix. Happy New Year!!

That's a great looking knife.That Jerry sure can do some clean work.

Poetry in steel and bone.
:)
Jerry's knives have to be handled, to be fully appriciated.
Those handle contours are pure function...I got to handle one (had to give it back :() and I liked it alot. OK, it was blade lust... throw in coveting too
:D

Ed,

That is a BEAUTY! I love giraffe bone handles and the one's on your fighter are stunning.

Ebbtide's right- Jerry's handles feel like they were bioengineered and vat grown to become an organic extention of your hand. And they are wicked beautiful to boot.

Between this Hossom fighter and your Patton Grande, you have started quite the enviable collection of world class fighting knives, Ed. Congratulations!

Mario

Hossom never fails to amaze me. What craftsmanship! What a smooth looking design!! Congrats~!

Is the pix below the SATAN's CLAWS you're speaking of Tom? Thanks for the comments everyone. Jerry does make great knives that do not bend in the middle. :D

Attachments

• mayo.jpg
    mayo.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 105
Going from that BEAUTIFUL knife to that ??????? looking......... SHEEEEESH :barf: WHO the HECK IS that guy ?????? They let him IN to a show ??? LOL:D

Anyway...........YUP, you can tell Jerry has made a few :) That IS a nice one!!!

Back