• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hossom 'Revenge' Tanto • Winkler/Shook flame-edge forged period knife

SharpByCoop

Enjoying the discussions
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Friends,

I'm making available a couple of knives from my personal collection to make room for new additions. Tough to lose these.

Jerry Hossom created an auspicious lineup of tactical fixed knives after 9/11. In this series, the most visually evil and aggressive was his 'Revenge' tanto blade.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

This particular one is in absolutely unused condition and includes the kydex sheath. (there are two very minor kydex rub marks on the blade at the ricasso. You can see them in the detail shot and second photo.) A VERY rare piece indeed. Consider quickly, as I have never seen these resurface.

Specs: 6 3/4" blade, 12 1/2" OAL. Steel is S30V. Handle is green canvas Micarta®.

Price: $750 (SOLD See post #2)

Includes USPS shipping to your door. Paypal normal payment preferred, at NO fee whatsoever.
NO International shipping beyond US territories. (If you have a USA proxy, that's OK.)
All questions answered courteously. First CONFIRMED yes in this thread has priority.

••••••••••••••••

Daniel Winkler, MS and his wife Karen Shook have been a crowd favorite for many years. He was one of the first to 'pioneer' the resurgence of period knives.

Karen's talents lend themselves to the rawhide sheaths.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I've owned this guardless Bowie for many years, and it will make another collector smile in admiration. The etched flame edge is a wonderful visual treat.

Specs: 5 5/8" blade, 11" OAL. Unknown forged steel. Sheephorn scales, nickel octagonal bolsters, partially fileworked spine.

Price: $595

Includes USPS shipping to your door. Paypal normal payment preferred, at NO fee whatsoever.
NO International shipping beyond US territories. (If you have a USA proxy, that's OK.)
All questions answered courteously. First CONFIRMED yes in this thread has priority.

PM or send an email to: jcooper AT sharpbycoop DOT com

Thanks for your interest and viewing!

Jim

Last edited:
Sold pending funds to 808et302 (Tim).

OK. A substantial price reduction on the Winkler.

Now $595 shipped to your door, NO PayPal fees, and insurance included.

Thanks for your considerations.

I'll take backup on the Hossom should the deal fall through.

Regards,
Mark

Back