• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

House Cleaning...IBM Laptop

Went through my closet and found one of my old laptops. Its not much but figured someone may get some use out of it.

IBM 390X
15.1" Screen
PII 400mhz Processor
512MB Memory
6GB Hard Drive

I no longer have the restore disk and microsoft software license therefore I cannot legally sell it to you with the OS loaded. It will arrive 100% blank ready for you to load you own copy of WXP or whatever you may run.

Comes with a samsonite laptop case. No damage what so ever to the laptop or case. Obviously the power adapter is also included.

I took a set of four pics that are available, email me if you want them.

Since its not much I'm not asking for much. Let's say $150 shipped CONUS SOLD.

Paypal and MO are accepted.

I haven't received any emails from the email addresses list under your profiles.

I received one email from someone that wants it but to be fair your posts have an earlier timestamp than his/her email.

Can you try sending your emails again, or if that was one of you please let me know your forum name in the email. Thanks :)

I had sent you an email lastnight saying I would take it. But by all means if one of the earlier posters wants it the only fair thing to do is let them buy it.

Back