How about a new Recon 1?

First off, I love the Recon 1. Getting 4 sizes of the same blade is awesome too, and I'm very thankful.
The thing is, the mini is too small, and the regular is too big for me. The best folder,for me, would be around a 3.5 inch blade, 8 inches overall.
Once again, really grateful for the different sizes already. Sometimes the micro is all you need in a day.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Get an xl and carry it for a week, then go back to the regular size. Suddenly it's not so big.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I thought the mini had a 3.5 inch blade,nevermind it's 3 inch . I have a few recon 1s honestly if you want 3.5 go ak47 or lawman I believe that's why there's no 3.5 recon as u wouldn't really have a need for the lawman or ak47

I was thinking the same about the American lawman and AK47. Just thinking about the next gen Recon 1s. I hope there will be a next gen..

+1 for 3.5 inch recon 1. Yes, i own code 4, lawmen, espada etc. they are just different. Either too funky shaped, or too slick, or has choils.
While we're at it, would also be nice to have a 3.5 inch Talwar(with 8-8.5 inch OAL)

Get an xl and carry it for a week, then go back to the regular size. Suddenly it's not so big.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Funny how that works. A large Voyager to me is the base line standard utilitarian sized pocket knife.

Back