how about a Pro-KE Bushie

Bmurray

Gold Member
Love the KEB design but I love the awesome squared/full grip of the pro-kephart (best in the market). Also the s35vn has performed great for me in edge retention, and rust resistance ability. I would even help fund this cross-over design as I know it would be a big hit and would be a top seller for the forge. Would be cool is someone to mock up one electronically for a visual.

Would probably be what Kev would prefer. He may want some with his burning star logo on them for EWE students as well. Maybe worth looking into. If it's scandi on 3/32 stock I'll take one.
What?!?!? You just asked for something in 3/32? What's the world coming to?

Sounds pretty badass to me! I would definitely get one in 3/32.

What?!?!? You just asked for something in 3/32? What's the world coming to?

Well yeah, if it's gonna be a Scandinavian grind I'd want it done right. BUT ONLY if it's gonna be Scandi ground. I'd want 1/8 if saber ground and 5/32 if full-height ground. Grind determines much for me :D

This would be "THE" pro model to have, in a simple JRE leather sheath.

Andy, what if we did a pre-order of like 25 to cover the cost?

Can we buy you some s35vn steel for Christmas.....or a box of .30 for your other toy as a bribe? Yeah I said it.....

Bob and everyone, in the interest of honesty we aren't planning this right now, and I there are a couple of problems with the idea. 1. The production models were expensive to produce. This was mostly because of the outsourcing of the blades. This dictated a price point that made them lag. 2. I have a couple of announcements to make here about what I consider a big project/growth plan. I am waiting until I have all the t's are crossed before announcing it. This project will take up every bit of the staff I have together now to accomplish. 3. The Production Fiddlebacks were designed by me. The idea was that my designs would make a good knife even if the work was oursourced. Actually, on that front I think the line was a success. They are really good knives. But money wise, it wasn't very successful. The resources both financially and man hours aren't practical.

Back