How about an update on the SnG

Any off chance there will be one or two at NYC to purchase ? Actually I suppose that brings up a preceeding question of whether Strider will be at NYC?

Thanks for posting those pics, Mick. I'm fortunate enough to have an SnG pre-ordered with the guys at TAD. also emailed my style request to Evan the other day. Hope I get what I want. EVERYONE I talked to who has held one comments on just how light this folder is!

I hope this doesn't take much away in strength....

Greetings,
Can someone please inform me of the various "styles" the SnG will be available in?

Thanks,

ktmhk53

Just noticed the finish on the tiger-striped SnG tanto. Will the knives with the tiger striped blades also receive "tiger stripe" treatment on the ti-side slabs?

Is it November yet? Is it November yet? Is it November yet? :D

OH Yeah Baby! Very nice. Thanks Mick!

BTW, which version of SNG is the other? Is that the all black one?

Eric

That's my Tanto SnG tiger stripe there on the bottom! First glimpse of the SnG Tanto for this dad. Awesome. Just plain awesome. :cool:

thankyou God for making Mick and Duane. Thankyou Mick and Duane for making knives. The Tanto is a work of art that drips with function.

This has to be my next purchase, but please somebody in the know quote us a price. Cheers

Thanks

Hal

OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhh yah! I finally get to see the tanto version!! More pic's if you got em. Thanks, Reagan

Back