How about the new Walker Almite

Anyone got one of these Spyderco/Walkers yet (CX06P..I think)? What do you think? I have ask about ordering one from several dealers...no luck yet. Anyone know where I can find one (other than direct)? That is one fine design!

These have been around for a while, but there were only a few hundred made. To my knowledge, they can only be bought from the Factory Outlet.

I don't have one, but I doubt you'd be disappointed. I don't believe I've heard a complaint about them. Some people think the almite handles are too slick, but that's a preference thing.

Very nice knife. Nested liner lock is very secured. Well built. Order directly from Spyderco. I think the plane edge is no longer available.

------------------
Roger Blake

It is a discontinued item. Ususally discontinued items are closed out to one or more distributors or dealers. Sometimes they are vailable through the outlet store in the discontinued section.

sal

It's a very nice knife. I bought one for my brother for Christmas, I liked it so well he almost didn't get it. I bought one for myself this week. You can only get them from the outlet store, there was still some inventory this past Wednesday.

www.spyderco.com

------------------
"Those who trade essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

The SPCX06, Almite Walker, was a model made exclusively for Ironstone. Sorry to say that I ran out, but you can try calling SFO @(800)828-1925 and see if they have any left in stock. It is a discontinued model. Good luck.
Patti @ IDB

Thanks everyone...I ordered one direct (could't wait any longer), should be here in 2 days.

Back