"How 'bout them Longhorns!!!!!

congratulations to the Texas Longhorn football team for defeating USC and earning the title of number one!!!!!!

I guess Vince Young showed everyone who is the best college 'baller in the nation. I sure hope he comes back for his senior year, i guess it would be hard to turn down money like that though. I will tell ya one thing though he is a football player.

Hook 'em Horns!!

Great game! :thumbup: The BEST team won.With promises to do it again next year.
SIFU1A,I agree with ya' about Vince,without him that might be a tough promise to keep.
:D

One of the best football games I've seen in quite awhile! I gotta go send a razzin' email to my vet school roomie... he's an Aggie. He's gotta be smarting today!

SIFU1A said:
congratulations to the Texas Longhorn football team for defeating USC and earning the title of number one!!!!!!

I guess Vince Young showed everyone who is the best college 'baller in the nation. I sure hope he comes back for his senior year, i guess it would be hard to turn down money like that though. I will tell ya one thing though he is a football player.

Hook 'em Horns!!

Uncle [ Hot dawg ! ] Alan:) :thumbup:

Glad to see some other folks bleed orange when their blades get away from em!

HOOKEM

\,,,,/

One of the lawyers in my office is a Texas grad and you had best believe that she is floating on cloud 9 today! I got a great big grin when I gave her the "Hookem" sigh this morning.

Congrats to the Longhorns! Being from this area I tend to root for USC and would have liked to have seen them make history (with an unprecendented 3 national titles).

It was a great, exciting game. And Vince Young is a monster athlete! Best of luck at the next level!

Back