How can I carry this knife?

Hello!

I have a Böker Arbolito Buffalo Soul II knife. The sheath is beautiful, but I can't carry it on my belt, because it's not have a belt loop. Now the knife have 3 holes on it, but I think this knife is too heavy and big as a neck knife(?).

What do you think?

02ba315g.jpg

Hello!

I have a Böker Arbolito Buffalo Soul II knife. The sheath is beautiful, but I can't carry it on my belt, because it's not have a belt loop. Now the knife have 3 holes on it, but I think this knife is too heavy and big as a neck knife(?).

What do you think?

02ba315g.jpg
IDK, if it were me, I would keep that sheath original and make another sheath designed to carry as I like. That is a really nice knife by the way...love those!

IDK, if it were me, I would keep that sheath original and make another sheath designed to carry as I like. That is a really nice knife by the way...love those!

^^^ This. I think I have one sheath per fixed blade in each type of material. Leather, nylon, kydex, some sort of ABS plastic & a fiber reinforced nylon plastic. At the end of it all, they all work & choice is personal preference.

Unless it was designed with the assumption that the user would attach a loop best fitting his needs, I don't see the purpose of a sheath like that.

A neck knife that utilizes a retention strap like that would be more annoying than most, IMO. You could pocket carry the sheath; but, again, the retention strap would be a hindrance.
Best method for carry, imo, would be strong side hand, arm down, blade to the rear & elevated. You could carry out front; but that would likely worry passersby... especially if you go with a flat affect, with a bit of leg drag.

Back