How can I post a picture from my computer?

Easiest way, sign up at www.PhotoBucket.com . They'll host the picture for you and when you post on a forum, you merely link to the hosted location. It's really piece of cake. There is a limit on the number and size of pictures you can have stored at one time.

Another idea with much higher limitations. Most internet service providers allow each user a certain amount of online storage for customers to create their own website. Post the pictures to your own website and insert their link into your forum topic.

Or you can sometimes directly upload a picture or file from your computer to the online forum. However, many forums require you to be a paid 'Premium' member for that privaledge.

Best Wishes,
Bob
Good Luck,
Bob

there are other methods, for example if you didn't want a membership and just wanted to upload files something like this would be better: http://www.imageshack.us/

It depends on what you want, do you want total control and galleries or just convenience.

hi ,
I just have a picture every now and then that I like to post for opinions or comments. Not a gallary or anything.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Duffin444

Thank you very much for the offer. :)
I am trying to learn the way at this point

Apeciate it though. :)

You could always sign up for one of those free webhosts and host your various files there. If you do some research you'll find a few that will offer the free service without those lame bandwidth limitations.

What Minijin said; no sign-up necessary, you can host a pic with two click of your mouse and it provides you the UBB code (the IMG tag) to make the piture appear in your forum posts directly. Just host a pic there and then copy&paste text in 3rd box (IMG tag) to ahve your picture appear in your post. It's that easy.

Back