1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

how did the Indians ever do it?

Discussion in 'Wilderness & Survival Skills' started by alewn, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alewn

alewn Banned BANNED

Jun 22, 2016
    with just a stone knife, maybe a stone adze and a few scrapers? I mean, look at all the 1000's of people saying you just gotta have dozens of steel knives, hatchets, machetes, saws, blah blah

2. baldtaco-II

baldtaco-II

Feb 28, 2006
    With difficulty. And then they went on to be subordinate second class citizens to those that had out learned them in such matters.

Bit like the third world drinking skank water today. It works for some but behind the scenes many fail. It's nothing for them to be proud of. Now the guy that invents a decent quality steel or the Katadyn water filter, he's someone to take notice of.

If you're are the kind of person that throws peas at a chicken wire fence, and measure your success by how many bounce off, you might think differently.

Irish condoms anyone?

3. Brommeland

Brommeland

Jul 28, 2003
    Thank you to whoever finally banned this guy.....

4. SAK Guy

SAK Guy

Jul 2, 2013
    :eek: :D +1 :thumbup:

5. Candango

Candango

Mar 25, 2014
    :thumbup:

6. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    [video=youtube;NmPhaG1ud38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmPhaG1ud38[/video]

7. Sosa

Sosa

Feb 6, 2014
    A thousand years ago, huge earthquakes
    turned the world upside down.
    Many normal people were killed.
    Many unnatural people roam free
    to commit great offences against the gods.

8. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    I gave alewn/a loon 6 weeks. He didn't make it a month.

I bet he'll be back under another user name. If so we ought to start a pool for how long he lasts next time..

9. gadgetgeek

gadgetgeek

May 19, 2007
    Lets see, new persona? or a blaze of glory "you can't handle this badness!" My guess is he gets four posts before the ban-hammer falls if its a blaze of glory, although I don't know how fast he can type. Maybe only two. If he tries a different personal, I'd give him two weeks before reverting to type and outing himself.

10. Brian77

Brian77 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 27, 2014
    [emoji3] amen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Tapatalk

11. SAK Guy

SAK Guy

Jul 2, 2013
    lol!! :d

12. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    He just needed to tone it down a couple notches. I thought about starting a wine & cheese thread on him, but I figured "why bother?".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.