how did the Indians ever do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alewn

BANNED
with just a stone knife, maybe a stone adze and a few scrapers? I mean, look at all the 1000's of people saying you just gotta have dozens of steel knives, hatchets, machetes, saws, blah blah

with just a stone knife, maybe a stone adze and a few scrapers? I mean, look at all the 1000's of people saying you just gotta have dozens of steel knives, hatchets, machetes, saws, blah blah

With difficulty. And then they went on to be subordinate second class citizens to those that had out learned them in such matters.

Bit like the third world drinking skank water today. It works for some but behind the scenes many fail. It's nothing for them to be proud of. Now the guy that invents a decent quality steel or the Katadyn water filter, he's someone to take notice of.

If you're are the kind of person that throws peas at a chicken wire fence, and measure your success by how many bounce off, you might think differently.

Irish condoms anyone?

A thousand years ago, huge earthquakes
turned the world upside down.
Many normal people were killed.
Many unnatural people roam free
to commit great offences against the gods.

Thank you to whoever finally banned this guy.....
I gave alewn/a loon 6 weeks. He didn't make it a month.

I bet he'll be back under another user name. If so we ought to start a pool for how long he lasts next time..

Lets see, new persona? or a blaze of glory "you can't handle this badness!" My guess is he gets four posts before the ban-hammer falls if its a blaze of glory, although I don't know how fast he can type. Maybe only two. If he tries a different personal, I'd give him two weeks before reverting to type and outing himself.

He just needed to tone it down a couple notches. I thought about starting a wine & cheese thread on him, but I figured "why bother?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back