How do you like your CIVIVI Baby Banter?

How do you like your CIVIVI Baby Banter?
aTTEzz2.jpg

Any chance for a version without the choil, more like the original?

I like the design and action, but I've had two and the were both FAR from sharp out of the box. Not what I've come to expect from Civivi.

Ordered mine yesterday! I'm spending a lot of time in Boston which has a 2.5 inch limit law.
This will be perfect. And if its not properly sharp, I can fix that.

I'll offer my opinion when I get it and play with it for a short period

Ordered mine yesterday! I'm spending a lot of time in Boston which has a 2.5 inch limit law.
This will be perfect. And if its not properly sharp, I can fix that.

I'll offer my opinion when I get it and play with it for a short period
Spyderco's tragically discontinued Dice is my favorite Boston-legal knife, along with Kizer's old S35vn GTi small. Both have weirdly large feeling blades despite being so short, while also feeling ergonomically excellent and having good grinds.

The mini Elementum might be a meme but it's also a legitimately good little framelock and worth it as a city friendly knife and fidget tool

I got my Baby Banter last evening. As noted above it was not as sharp as expected from a WE/Civivi knife.
But a little time on the Sharpsmaker got it tuned up really nicely.

So I like it a great deal. For a small knife it works really well in my XL hands. I'm a satisfied customer.

Anyone in need of a small knife should consider the Baby Banter. Its a winner.

I like the hand feel, with the coil, better than the original We Banter. Mine came sharp. Bought an extra for the wife.
Waiting for Micarta, or other versions.

I like the hand feel, with the coil, better than the original We Banter. Mine came sharp. Bought an extra for the wife.
Waiting for Micarta, or other versions.
Agreed -- the choil on the Baby gives me 3 1/2 to 4 finger grip.
And Micarta would be a nice addition.

Wanted to but an extra purple one for my daughter, but can't find any in stock anymore, unfortunately. Will there be restocks of that? Or was that a one-time or limited thing?

Last edited:
Wanted to but an extra purple one for my daughter, but can't find any in stock anymore, unfortunately. Will there be restocks of that? Or was that a one-time or limited thing?
Another run is ongoing,it may hit the market around eariler next year,please keep an eye on more coming updates.

I really, really like my Baby Banter! Ben Petersen did a really good job on this one.
I have the one from the photo: the black G10 handle with grey blade and blue thumbstuds.

Saw both the purple and blue Baby Banter at a knife retailer website (the one who shares its name with the most visited US National Park), along with all other colors in stock.
I grabbed a couple, in case someone is looking for the purple and blue colors as well.

Looking forward to what other handle options WE/CIVIVI comes out with next! Micarta??

Saw both the purple and blue Baby Banter at a knife retailer website (the one who shares its name with the most visited US National Park), along with all other colors in stock.
I grabbed a couple, in case someone is looking for the purple and blue colors as well.

Looking forward to what other handle options WE/CIVIVI comes out with next! Micarta??
Not sure yet,but we appreciate for the feedback.

Back