How Hard to Find a Camillus/Fisk OVB Bowie??

Hey all.
Can you guys give me an idea on a Camillus/Fisk knife I just learned about? It’s the OVB Bowie in 7 inch blade. I don’t care which handle material, but in a perfect world I’d want the yellow handled model.

If you could give me some info on this knife, how hard it might be to find for sale and about how much money I’d be looking at spending I would really appreciate it. In fact any info you care to share about it would be great.
Thank you for your time.
BD

They pop up here..... Without looking for them (I've been casually interested in them myself) I've let a few fair priced ones slip by..... I just wasn't ready.
Not sure what's holding me back? I wonder if It almost looks too big, and too small at the same time???

Good Luck, I'm sure You will get one.

Hey all.
Can you guys give me an idea on a Camillus/Fisk knife I just learned about? It’s the OVB Bowie in 7 inch blade. I don’t care which handle material, but in a perfect world I’d want the yellow handled model.

If you could give me some info on this knife, how hard it might be to find for sale and about how much money I’d be looking at spending I would really appreciate it. In fact any info you care to share about it would be great.
Thank you for your time.
BD

Try the want to buy subforum

Back