How many Chris Reeve Knives do you own?

How many Chris Reeve Knives do you own?

• Total voters
I was into Randalls for a long time, then realized it's hard to carry an 8" blade in a big city, so in comes the Sebenza... I have a few CRKs in EDC rotation, but the rest are a better investment, based on current prices, than a lot of things I can think of.

You're doing the lords work with that though as people get to try a CRK at a nice discount.

That's how I always looked at it. Use a knife for a while, and then sell it at a discount for someone else to try out, or just keep it. Win-win for everyone. Though, nowadays, the buyer is just as likely to flip it for a quick profit 10 minutes after they buy it at a discount.

That's how I always looked at it. Use a knife for a while, and then sell it at a discount for someone else to try out, or just keep it. Win-win for everyone. Though, nowadays, the buyer is just as likely to flip it for a quick profit 10 minutes after they buy it at a discount.
Sadly true, if you make a deal too good the sharks come swimming.

Ok…fine…my number is…let’s just say over 30..lol.
One thing about me is that I don’t sell my CRK’s…if I bought it, or it was given to me…it does not leave my collection/use…unless…I give it away.

When I get to the point of downsizing my CRK collection, I plan to give them to family and folks who need a good knife.

I enjoy CRK’s. I think that even with “new” knives that come out in the next 40-50 years, you will be hard pressed to find a folding knife that is as robust and dependable as a CRK.

Ok…enough rambling…I’ll leave this photo here.

091BDF05-719F-4B52-ABFD-863CF828AD35.jpeg

Back