How many people here own a Sebenza?

I was just wondering just how many of us here really owned a Sebenza. If someone comes and asks a "which knife" question theres always a few people who say get a Sebenza. I have no problem with that because I am usually one of them and I carry my small classic everyday and it is my absolute favorite knife. So I was just curious as to how many members here own a Sebenza. I know that they are kind of expensive so that keeps a lot of people from buying one but I think that you get what you pay for with a Sebenza. So Sebenza ownes sign in! Thanks.

I own one, a small Trailing Moon. It was born on my wifes' birthday last year. Awesome knife.

I have a small and large plain. Will be ordering another large in S30V next year.

I own 2 Sebs. One LG Lefty Serrated and one SM Lefty Serrated. I love them both. My Mnandi should be ready in June.

I think this would get better replies if it were a poll, so I'll post it for John as such in another thread.

Originally posted by KVC135
I own 2 Sebs. One LG Lefty Serrated and one SM Lefty Serrated. I love them both. My Mnandi should be ready in June...

Ken, are you getting a Left Handed Mnandi?

I didn't think they were making them yet.

Yes, I have 4 Sebenzas.

Originally posted by K man
Yup!
I am probably the youngest Sebenza owner in the world :)

I think that Chris and Anne's son has been collecting them for a while ;)

Back