1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

How old is this ax

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by Charles A Buchanan, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Charles A Buchanan

Charles A Buchanan

Jun 4, 2019
    javascript:void(null);

2. A17

A17

Jan 9, 2018
    The image doesn't show up on my end. All I see is javascript:void(null); @Agent_H the image wizard, does it work for you?

Yankee Josh likes this.
  3. Agent_H

Agent_H Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2013
    I don’t see a link to an image. Might be it was an improperly copied/inserted image link containing JavaScript, not an image but something else that doesn’t run in the forum’s format (hover/click button).

First post, no text, no edit. Maybe he’ll check back in.

Yankee Josh and A17 like this.