How to find an S1 bowie?

Hey guys,

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to hunt down a NIB S1 Bowie. I know they are difficult to find and I have been on the hunt but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

It doesnt have to be OG, it can be up to the latest manufacture in 07 or 08.

Ret

I recommend that auction site. I've been able to find a few discontinued knives there. I've gotten an original Tech II, a Night Vision, Emerson Ravens, and a Benchmade Pinnacle all at screaming deal prices. Good luck!

I, personally, keep an eye out for a reasonably priced SK5 Tigershark and original Tomcat.

Last weekend I went to visit a knife store and they have both a S1 and S2. If you'd like to know their location, price, etc.... PM me as I don't think it's appropriate to post here in the forums.

The S1 is flawless and from a point in this decade. the sheath has the new SOG logo on it not the very original crest.

The S2 has very minor hairline scratches on the blade and a slight bit of separation in between the stacked black micarta handles pieces. Perfectly functional if you want a user. If you're looking for a collection piece I'd probably recommend passing on their S2.

I drove 2hrs specifically for these knives but they sabotaged my plans! While there I found another rare knife from the 90's I absolutely could not leave there, LOL :D

Last edited:
Hi DN,

Thanks for the lead. :thumbup:

PM Sent.

I'm trying to reply back but you are not allowing members to reply to you...

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

can you chance your settings? :)

Hi again,

I sent you a PM with my contact info while I figure out how to change my settings..

Thanks

...and it was...???:confused::D

One of the original Mission MPT's with the colored serrations :) I was almost in shock seeing it in their display case.

retzius, I know you got the info I sent in email.....spill the pork n' beans did they still have the S1?

Back