How to get a Fiddleback?

Hi all,

I am just learning about Fiddleback Forge and all of the great looking knives that are offered here. I'd really love to get one, but I'm a little confused about how...

The website says that "they've currently suspended taking orders".

This, however, contradicts this quote from the "New Lineup and Contact" thread...

"Placing an order: Now that I am full time I can take an order for any of my knives at any time. To place an order, please send me an e-mail at any of the addresses below with the title Order - Model (use actual mode you're ordering). No funds are due until the knife is complete. Also, feel free to call me if necessary at the # below before during or after your order has been placed using any of these methods."

Basically, how the H can I get my hands on a Bushfinger?

JGON

Your best bet is to keep an eye on this forum and jump on the knife you want when he has some available. You can also check out some of the dealers that have his knives. A.G. Russel, Knives Ship Free and Lee's Cutlery have some of his knives in stock now. If you go to fiddlebackforge.com and look in the "Other Stuff" link there are links to the dealers. His knives are worth the wait, I have a Bushboot and a Bushcrafter and I love them. Andy is working on a bunch right now so hopefully some will become available soon. They do go quick when he says they are available!

Hi all,

I am just learning about Fiddleback Forge and all of the great looking knives that are offered here. I'd really love to get one, but I'm a little confused about how...

The website says that "they've currently suspended taking orders".

This, however, contradicts this quote from the "New Lineup and Contact" thread...

"Placing an order: Now that I am full time I can take an order for any of my knives at any time. To place an order, please send me an e-mail at any of the addresses below with the title Order - Model (use actual mode you're ordering). No funds are due until the knife is complete. Also, feel free to call me if necessary at the # below before during or after your order has been placed using any of these methods."

Basically, how the H can I get my hands on a Bushfinger?

JGON

I changed that paragraph in the contact and lineup thread this morning. Thanks for pointing it out.

Three ways to get Fiddleback knives.

1. Watch this forum. I reward folks for participating here, and watching the forum. I do this by posting finished batches here before offering them for sale in the Makers For Sale section. If you see something you like, call it, get with me, and it'll be in your hands in no time.

2. Dealers. I send knives to two dealers. Knives Ship Free, and Lee's Cutlery.

3. Used. I offer free clean up and re-sharpen service on all my knives. Just let me know that you got a used knife and want it to look new. Done. You pay shipping home.

Excellent...

I just started learning about your knives, and I'm very intrigued to say the least. You can bet your a%@ that I'll be watching this forum!

I have a question for you...

I really want a Bushfinger, but the Recluse is a close second...

Knives ship free has the production Recluse made by Bark River... what would be the major differences between the production and the custom models?

Price for one. It think that the last Custom Recluse went for 245 but it was CPM154 which is a upcharge, what are they going for over on KSF like 185 or something like that? Andy locked the thread but there is a thread on here about the BRKT Recluse, but I think that that was a rarity but that is for you to decide, I've never owned one so I have no opinion on the matter. Just some info for you to read if you got time. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=781983

we may let you in if you take that creepy avatar off. But I can not talk, I only have a Fiddleback Tshirt that's not even here yet.
Oh!!! No jerk it smilies.

Standing in line with you on a Bushfinger. I looked at the Recluse over at the other site too but I want a knife made by Andy not Bark River so I guess I'll wait. :thumbup:

Back