How to get a replacement Vision R blade.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Short of the long…

I sent my Vision R blade out for coating removal and UPS lost the package on the way back to me!
Now I have scales and parts but no blade. :(

Is there a WE representative here? Is there a way for me to purchase a replacement blade? I’m not looking for warranty or “free.” I am willing to pay for a replacement blade.

Thank you in advance,

Just an update! WE did take care of me and I paid what I consider minimal for a replacement blade.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Just an update! WE did take care of me and I paid what I consider minimal for a replacement blade.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Love that so much, we're all well aware of how hard it has historically been to get a replacement part for a production knife if it's more significant than a standardized piece like a scale screw, pocket clip, or maybe a pivot pin, it's awesome that some of our main manufacturers are willing to cover our needs this well.

Love that so much, we're all well aware of how hard it has historically been to get a replacement part for a production knife if it's more significant than a standardized piece like a scale screw, pocket clip, or maybe a pivot pin, it's awesome that some of our main manufacturers are willing to cover our needs this well.
I feel a little guilty, because they helped me out right away…I forgot to post until yesterday. The CS made sure that the replacement blade was out in a very timely fashion.

I feel a little guilty, because they helped me out right away…I forgot to post until yesterday. The CS made sure that the replacement blade was out in a very timely fashion.
I had a similar positive experience with WE customer service - very encouraging.

Back