How To How To Learn Good Stuff

Goose was a great Buck Brother with some health problems......he's not posting now, so maybe, like so many of the old timers.......he won't be back.

I'm taking a drink of wine for Buckaholic, wherever he may be. You should too. His posts were always interesting and entertaining.

The man had a sense of humor.

Thanks, JB.

I missed that. I did remember he had serious health issues. Miss him and several other forum greats. All good things come to an end.

We remember and savor the good times.

Vorpal did you have a membership prior to the one you have now? Some of the references your referring to are way older than your birth date under Vorpal rain.

yeah.....curious did you participate under a different name and account back then or just a reader back in the old days of this site and forum? thanks.

Curious......have you guys EVER been able to stay on topic.

:D
sometimes......but since the whole thread is old times and good stuff......you being here under a different account as a poster we might want to search for and see "good stuff" from is on topic, right?:D

Exa
sometimes......but since the whole thread is old times and good stuff......you being here under a different account as a poster we might want to search for and see "good stuff" from is on topic, right?:D
Exactly, were just curious VP.

No I'm not VP. I'm just asking, it does have similarity to the thread. Instead of arguing maybe you could just answer yes or no. I'm not acting up or anything. Your references in your thread seem like you were around back then.

No I'm not VP. I'm just asking, it does have similarity to the thread. Instead of arguing maybe you could just answer yes or no. I'm not acting up or anything. Your references in your thread seem like you were around back then.

Yeah, a lot of us were around back then--you weren't.

So get back on topic.

Yeah, a lot of us were around back then--you weren't.

So get back on topic.
What was your name if you don't mind me asking? My question has to do with your thread. I'm curious about historical input as you are. No reason to be offended. I'm enjoying your input today and would like to read input from years ago.

What was your user name? I would like to look up your input back then. I enjoy reading those old posts as well.

If I did more than read, my aging memory fails. I'd sure tell you if I could if it would get you back on topic.

Back