How to send Instant Email To Your Representatives re: GUN CONTROL

You're welcome!

I think more people would join us on this, if they realized how simple & quick it is!

I need to post my thanx! to Bill & Chris, for letting me post this here.

Got some emails from a couple friends in NY state....worried sick, by their new gun laws.

Just got another email from a Colorado Heathen, saying our beloved suckass liberal media got it all wrong on that last shooting; that the "Assault Rifle" never left the shooter's car. According to MSNBC, the info was released now because it was gonna come out anyway, when the investigation went public.

Haven't had a chance to research that, yet. The sender is a retired Marine copter jockey....and not prone to joking about gun issues!

Will check it out; post it here later?

Looks like an "Assault Rifle" was never used in the latest school shooting.

So, it comes out that Adam Lanza never used an AR or AK in the horrible slaughter of those kids.

4 pistols, recovered.

The AR never left the car.
Doesn't change the outcome, just emphasizes that the Media will lie to push their agenda, even over the dead bodies of innocent children.

All we have heard for three weeks is how he killed everyone with an "Assault rifle".

They knew it all the time.

Here is the news clip played on MSNBC:

[video]http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495[/video]

Done and Done...I will be sharing this as well. Very quick and easy. Like Tackett, this is the first time I've ever involved myself in anything political (past bitching and moaning) and I feel strongly about it. I had sent a personal e-mail to my Senator but this makes it very easy to send it to all reps all at once. Thanks.

Same here!

Thanx to all who have taken a few seconds to do this!

Last edited:
Looks like an "Assault Rifle" was never used in the latest school shooting.

So, it comes out that Adam Lanza never used an AR or AK in the horrible slaughter of those kids.

4 pistols, recovered.

The AR never left the car.
Doesn't change the outcome, just emphasizes that the Media will lie to push their agenda, even over the dead bodies of innocent children.

All we have heard for three weeks is how he killed everyone with an "Assault rifle".

They knew it all the time.

Here is the news clip played on MSNBC:

[video]http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495[/video]
Typical liberal "suckass"media twisting the truth,creating a frenzy & only reporting the truth when faced with the inevitable release of the police report.

This morning I received an "Auto reply" from three of my representatives offices. At least I know they received it.

I hope more take advantage of this opportunity to let their representatives know how they feel. Couldn't be easier then with this option from Ruger.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just checked the 'counter' on the Ruger website.
Over 594,000 people have responded, so far.

I received this from my senator

Dear Mr. Bowden,

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. Your input is important to me, and I appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts.

Like any parent, I was heartbroken to hear about this tragedy, and like other Tennesseans, I have the victims and families in my thoughts and prayers. Given such an unspeakable act of violence perpetrated on children, it's appropriate to talk about what we're doing to keep our communities safe, recognizing the issues involved are complex, especially when it comes to identifying and acting upon the warning signs that always seem to precede these incidents.

While I have always believed that it is critical to ensure that firearms are kept out of the hands of those who have lost their constitutional right to firearm possession, the right to own firearms for shooting, hunting, and self-protection is important to me as a Tennessean and as an American. Should legislation dealing with our Second Amendment rights come before the Senate, I will certainly take your concerns into consideration. I also wanted to share the steps I have taken to protect our Second Amendment rights in the attached "Policy Points" document.

Thank you again for your letter. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Bob Corker
United States Senator

I got two replies back.

Dear John:

Thank you for contacting me to express your concerns regarding additional firearms legislation in the wake of the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. Your opinion is very important to me, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to you on this critical issue.

As the father of two, this tragedy struck painfully close to my heart and painfully close to the heart of every parent. No parent should ever have to bear the unspeakable pain of losing a child, especially to this type of tragedy. I join with every American in expressing our deep and abiding grief as a nation and our deepest -- most heartfelt -- condolences to the families of the victims.

As your Senator, I strongly defend the rights of citizens to use firearms responsibly for recreational purposes or protection of one's family and home. At the same time, I vigorously support efforts to keep guns out of the hands of individuals that wish to use them against society.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. On this, as with any other issue, there are many different views. Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind. I invite you to visit my website (http://menendez.senate.gov) to learn more about how I am standing up for New Jersey families in the United States Senate.

Thank you for contacting my office and sharing your views with me. Due to the high volume of correspondence received on this web site, I will do my best to respond to your concerns in a timely manner. If you need help with a federal agency and are in urgent need of assistance, you may contact my Newark district office at (973) 645-3213 or my Jersey City district office at (201)-369-0392.

The concerns of my constituents are my greatest priority, and you can be certain that I take your thoughts and suggestions with the utmost consideration. I want to be informed on the thoughts and concerns of my constituents on a regular basis, and each message makes a difference.

To ensure that you receive my reply, please carefully review your contact information before sending me a message, especially your e-mail address and mailing address. Even with the correct information, sometimes spam or virus filters may prevent you from receiving messages from my office.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I am honored to work on your behalf and all who reside in the 10th Congressional District of New Jersey.

In Friendship,

Donald M. Payne Jr.
Member of Congress

Last edited:
Done. Don't own a gun but recall the knee jerk anti-knife reaction after 9-11 with the airlines. Thanks for the link.

Thanks Gnarly.
I find myself at Fiddleback more often than here, but always knew there was a reason I like to stop in.
I've been a gun owner for 25 years, but finally got my first Ruger in December. Had no idea they made it so easy.
Done.

Back