Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Ram's Foot
VVU5HYX.jpg

:D:thumbsup:
Do you think I could have, in good conscience, gotten by with
"Q is for Quill"?
View attachment 1177276

- GT
Of course you "could" have!!!:thumbsup:
I'd do it!
You could have, and I think you did.

As for me, I’ve got nothin’. I also made the rookie mistake of using all three of my Pioneer Xs in the first round, so I’ll be out of luck then, too.
Works for me! :)
You're good to go, GT. :cool::thumbsup:
I'm in the same boat, GT. I'm trying to do this entire round posting only GEC knives (and as many as I can while avoiding double posting any), but Q is a struggle as a beginning letter. My solution: cheat. :D

With that said, here's a collection of GECs in AntiQue Yellow Bone. :cool:
I think that quintet of questionably qualified knives in Antique Yellow is all I have for Q-day. I'll start following the rules again tomorrow, I promise! (At least until Z-day comes along... :eek: :D)
I appreciate the charitable attitude you've all taken! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I shouldn't need to depend on the kindness of strangers to accept my example for R-day.
Rough Rider Ram's Horn Bone Large Cotton Sampler Resting on Trail Runner Shoe I Wore While Reclining on Rock Paver Rear Patio of My Residence:
lcs.mark.V.shoe.jpg

- GT

R is for Red!

Like the Antique Yellow, Rust Red Jigged Bone is pretty standard for GEC's Boy's Knives. Here's a Tidioute #15 Farm Boy (one of my favorite GEC knives) in Rust Red.

xGrBhNT.jpg

And a Tidioute #14 Lick Creek Boy's Knife in Rust Red.

bRK8kug.jpg

This one is a Northfield #25 Un-X-Ld Barlow in (regular, non-rust) Red Sawcut Bone.

2px5bwZ.jpg

I better throw in this Tidioute #15 Radio, too.

Kk0fJyJ.jpg

(Sorry for the somewhat boring pics today. These plain wood background photos are ones that I take for a spreadsheet I use for keeping track of my knives; for this thread, I've been trying to mix them up with more interesting pictures, but I don't think I have any interesting photos of any of today's knives! :confused:)

@neal70 its a tidioute 62 whittler...wharncliffe and coping..13 of 25 with ramshorn so translucent it looks like acrylic with a layer if horn ....like the awabi shell and abalone acrylics...but I think it is solid horn.
Cheers. Pics courtesy of the wallabies victory over NZin Perth on the weekend.
@Campbellclanman ...OConnor is one to watch glad hes back.

Back