Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Charlie, you never fail to make my day. The seemingly endless parade of interesting and beautiful knives are a delight to me. I very much appreciate it. There always seems to be a nice surprise for me when I read your posts.

Glad you like them Bill!!:thumbsup: But I am ruNNiNg out of kNives to show off here!!:(
I doN't kNow if I can get through aNother alphabet!!:eek: But it sure is fuN!!:D

Glad you like them Bill!!:thumbsup: But I am ruNNiNg out of kNives to show off here!!:(
I doN't kNow if I can get through aNother alphabet!!:eek: But it sure is fuN!!:D

......never :eek: .........no way, surely not :confused:

So, so impressed by your presentation, variety of slippies and your manner :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also, I’ve learned much more about the deep and diverse wonderful knives you have - thank you :)

But I somehow suspect you’ve a few more tucked away.......or a drawer you’ve forgotten about ;)

So, so impressed by your presentation, variety of slippies and your manner :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also, I’ve learned much more about the deep and diverse wonderful knives you have - thank you :)

But I somehow suspect you’ve a few more tucked away.......or a drawer you’ve forgotten about ;)

Not to mention the cigar box collection that all those knives are in ! :D :cool:
That's what I'm looking forward to seeing......someday. :rolleyes::D ;)

Dave

O is for Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain. OK, that's the state from which this outstanding, old-fashioned Mohawk stag canoe came to me after its generous owner at the time contacted me to give me the opportunity to buy it for a once-in-a-lifetime deal! (Thanks, Mike.)
mohawk.mark.main.jpg

- GT

Oh man...Waynorth (Buffalo NY) Lambfoot. Thank you CC!
IMG_1707.JPG

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Not to mention the cigar box collection that all those knives are in ! :D :cool:
That's what I'm looking forward to seeing......someday. :rolleyes::D ;)

Dave

Oh, yuO guys are sO kind, and have a lOt Of faith in me, hOwever misplaced!!:eek::)
I will try my best!!:rolleyes::D

OKCA 2008 was very good for you, Charlie!:thumbsup: All beautiful knives, but, I am especially partial to the American Shear and the Ulster ebony jacks.

Last edited:
Thanks, Dan and Duncan!:thumbsup:! I have seller's remorse over that Case with the swing guard though!!
Only one I ever had, and let it go!!:(

P is for Phoenix, from which this peerless and prestigious Victorinox Electrician came to me (thanks, Greg). It's practical and pretty, praiseworthy and professional, precious and pristine, preeminent and propitious, promising and provocative. I'm proud to pocket this priceless and pulchritudinous prize!
electrician.rock.jpg

- GT

Back