how?

Most people pronounce it "Bus-see". Although I have heard some people use the french pronouciation of "Bus-Say". Since he is not french, I do not think the latter pronounciation is appropriate.

Frankly, if you have ever met Jerry you would not want to call him by french anything - he is as American as apple pie - in fact the guy does not even like french fries !

(although I personally do like french maids!)

When I asked the same question a few weeks ago, I was told that Jerry's last name rhymes with "fussy". After acquiring and using his blades some, I especially like that answer.

:) thanks guys. that helps despite the fact that I don't see myself owning a Busse knife any time in the distant future.

Nitin

Nitin, why the heck not?

Plenty of models to fit almost any budget.

Start puttin your pocket change in a jar every day.

If you can, also put any $1 bills in. You'll be surprised how fast the INFI piles up.:)

Any model in particular you'd like to start out with?

Mike

Hi Mike.

Well, I think primarily, I don't have a use for another knife. Of course I WANT more knives, but I'm trying to thin out my collection as it is. But if I were in the market right now I would be aiming at a Steelheart E or something in that area, a large chopper that would be somewhat of an intermediate between my Gransfors Bruk Small Forest Axe and my Fallkniven F1....but for now I'll carry both or just the F1 when camping, etc. But hey, I'm graduating next month so maybe it'll be time for a Busse.

Nitin

Nitin,
The Steel Heart E would make a heck of a graduation present;)
Congrats on your Graduation!!!

Right On Nitin! A Busse graduation would be awesome:cool:

You can't go wrong with the Steel Heart E:D

Originally posted by Evolute
When I asked the same question a few weeks ago, I was told that Jerry's last name rhymes with "fussy". After acquiring and using his blades some, I especially like that answer.

FU$$Y, but worth it.:D

It usually sounds similar to the word "DIVORCE"...:D

This is how us Ozzies say it;

Be-You-C.

But fluintly ofcourse...

Tougher than s**t, cooler than sh**, reliable, dependable tough-love lovin' tools of constructive destruction.

Back