Howard and Danhua warm welcome to Reno

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Today our dear friend forum Moderator Howard and his wife Danhua came to visit us and we are enjoying our visit right now.

Hlte2wd.jpg

F7okCzN.jpg

3loofz5.jpg

TlWbRN3.jpg

Awe! Yall are havin too much fun! I really want to meet you all some day! Enjoy your time together!

What great fun to be able to stop by! Really enjoyed Kanchi and Chokpa’s Nepalese meals. Great momos, and Kanchi shared her tsampa making technique. I’ll give it a try and if I can get a decent result I will post it in the HI cookbook.

Really enjoyed talking with Kami Sherpa and hearing more of his adventures. He has packed a lot of experience into his years.

Yangdu’s grace and wisdom seems to only increase with time.

Red Flower and the girls are looking fine and in good health. Looks like Kanchi cut her hair a bit. I see Pempa off to the side soaking up the atmosphere. Genuine good guy too.
They really are first class people and wonderful host, hard to get them to sit and not wait on you every second.
Visiting with Kami Sherpa for me was a dream fulfilled. It was challenging as neither of us can hear too good and frankly I was little nervous about meeting him but he put us at ease in the first 10 seconds of the visit. What a really swell guy.
Bookie and his wife were there on that visit and that made it a very pleasant visit too. Much too short but all good.

Your looking in good health as well Howard. Glad you got to have an enjoyable visit.

We enjoyed your visit very much
Have a safe trip home
67LEh8b.jpg

Back