How'bout Northfield Tuesday?!

Thank you very much my friend .There is a long story about that 33 . I also would like another run of the 33's so I could get another one because my wife has adopted the one pictured .
Yeah I can see my wife taking over that pattern as well. I absolutely adore the 77 barlows but they are just about, as you say, unobtanium. I have one and that is only due to the kindness of Mike Latham. The 77 barlow is one of the finest of all the patterns ever to come down the pike. And you have a mighty fine array of them my friend. Well done. :cool:

Yeah I can see my wife taking over that pattern as well. I absolutely adore the 77 barlows but they are just about, as you say, unobtanium. I have one and that is only due to the kindness of Mike Latham. The 77 barlow is one of the finest of all the patterns ever to come down the pike. And you have a mighty fine array of them my friend. Well done. :cool:
Which 77 Barlow do you have Dwight ?

Harry

Thanks to Mike's tireless efforts on this last run I eventually received a red saw cut bone. It is a "second" but I swear I can't find a single thing wrong with it. It is perfect and glorious and I am very proud to have it. :D
That is one that I would have liked to have gotten too , but I am happier that I got the Iron Wood . I will keep an eye open for one for you my friend . You never know when a guy runs into a deal . Will send you an E-Mail too.

Harry

Last edited:
That is one that I would have liked to have gotten too , but I am happier that I got the Iron Wood . I will keep an eye open for one for you my friend . You never know when a guy runs into a deal . Will sen you an E-Mail too.
Thanks brother. :cool:

Wowza. Nice resonance, like a harmonious quartet. Envious of your 38s ;)

Harry, your images are some of my favorites! That 33 is a real gem!

Here's my Northfield Tuesday carry:

32531004107_b36e147cf8_b.jpg

hey Harry, hows the smooth bone wearing? Ive seen many folks carry their smooth bone and eventually the polish gets rubbed off from the carry and it has a very dull appearance. Do you treat yours with anything?
Which Smooth Bone my friend ????

Harry

Back