1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Howdy Gents

Discussion in 'Knife Maker's Gallery' started by K J Frasier, Aug 3, 2019.

1. K J Frasier

K J Frasier KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 23, 2019
    Hello All, being new to BladeForums I thought I'd introduce myself and show off a few recent projects. I am Kelly Frasier, owner of Jon Kelly Designs. I have been making knives since 2013. Some of you may know me from other online forums or Instagram. I look forward to being a part of this community and welcome any questions you may have.
    here are a couple of pics of a Gentlemen's Vest Dagger I recently made. Copper fittings, African Blackwood, 1075, and sheath by the talented Claude Scott. Thanks for looking. I look forward to sharing more of my work with you all!
    P4090019.JPG P6170146.JPG

2. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    Welcome aboard ... I look forward to seeing more of your work.

3. K J Frasier

K J Frasier KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 23, 2019
    Th
    Thanks for the welcome! I will be happy to ablige!

JJ_Colt45 likes this.
  4. rustyrazor

rustyrazor KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 13, 2011
    well done

K J Frasier likes this.
  5. Dragons Breath Knives

Dragons Breath Knives

Aug 24, 2014
    Really nice and clean work there Sir! We need more!!

K J Frasier likes this.
  6. K J Frasier

May 23, 2019
    Thank you!

7. K J Frasier

May 23, 2019
    Thank you. I will be starting another of this one shortly!

8. Wing on Wing

Wing on Wing

Sep 16, 2019
    Beautiful work. Is that a hamon?

K J Frasier likes this.
  9. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Welcome and what a beautiful package overall very classy.

K J Frasier likes this.
  10. K J Frasier

May 23, 2019
    Yes it is. Thank you.

11. K J Frasier

May 23, 2019
    Thank you!

12. hank_rearden

hank_rearden

Jun 7, 2002
    Look how the knife seems to disappear in the sheath.

K J Frasier likes this.
  13. K J Frasier

May 23, 2019
    Yes, Claude Scott does an amazing job.