Howdy!

Jerry Busse

Thought I would pop in and say Howdy to the KABAR crew!

Jerry

Last edited:
Hey!!!!! Thanks for stoppin' in.

Now lets drink!!!!

:D

Moose

Glad to see you stop by Jerry :).

One of the cool things about this place is that you sometimes get to talk to some pretty important people. I would consider you and Ethan as "pretty important" around here, and I always love to see you stop in.

Moose, I keep telling you, we need to get a beckerhead style thing going on in the Kabar forum. Jerry has the right idea here... The "KaBar Krew" I think would work nicely :D.

Thanks for poppin in Mr Busse,
Moose a Busse and Ka-Bar collaboration sounds like a GREAT IDEA, Hey I love my 4050 Dozier who know's maybe a new EDC for everyone WHAT DO YOU THINK MY BUSSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE SOME DESIGN IDEA'S WITH THE KABAR KREW? Hey Just a thought that sounds good to me please stop by again

Hello Jerry.
Why did I just have a vision of stacked leather and INFI? :eek:

I would first of all love to see everything so far mentioned.

While we're wishing though, I would love to see a BK7 and SYKC 711 hybrid. I've been looking at both of them lately (no cash for either sadly), but really like certain things about each.

I think when it comes down to it though, I think any/all of us here would like to see Beckers and Kabars made out of SR101 and INFI, or Busse, Swamp and SYKC knives with either stacked leather handles or becker style handles.

Either way, we're just happy to have you around :p.

There are good projections, and then there are projections that leave you feeling empty and wanting when they do not come to fruitation.

Moose tell me what you know you dog!!

There are good projections, and then there are projections that leave you feeling empty and wanting when they do not come to fruitation.

Moose tell me what you know you dog!!

I know nothing. And if someone told you I know something, they lied.

Where am I? Who are you? Where did my socks go?

Moose

Could you just imagine some of that high performance steel in blades finished by by hand at the Ka-Bar factory with the classic five ring leather? What a sweet knife to add to every home. :D

See now that is how rumors get started.

Could you just imagine some of that high performance steel in blades finished by by hand at the Ka-Bar factory with the classic five ring leather? What a sweet knife to add to every home. :D

See now that is how rumors get started.
I like the way you think.:D
Now, LET'S DRINK!!!

Back