How's Mr. Tall?

Has anyone heard from Steve Tall? He used to post all the time and it seems like its been about a year since he has commented? Just wondering if anyone may be friends with him outside the forum and can confirm that all is well.

I received a response from Mr. Tall. He's ok, just busy with life and family stuff like many of us.
Bladeforums he described as a luxury he just doesn't have time for at the moment.
I explained it can also be medicinal and therapeutic, at least it is for me.
Hopefully he'll visit us when things are more settled.

Yep! He pops in once in a while and is always enjoyable! Prolly if id shut the heck up tha'd be enjoyable for yall too but ....guess thats the way it goes. Aint gonna happen:D Im kinda worried bout Doc lately. Man!... we got a family here or what?

I received a response from Mr. Tall. He's ok, just busy with life and family stuff like many of us.
Bladeforums he described as a luxury he just doesn't have time for at the moment.
I didn't mean to pry into his life. Just wanted to rest assured that all is well. That's good to hear.

We're family here and I think he appreciated us wondering about him. In case he wasn't I gave him your name brother.

Cinderella

I litterly just joined this website I know nothing about because I’m searching all of the internet for information on picks I saw a forum post about identifying an old pick and he did such a darn good job identifying the man’s pick I became a member to message him to see if he can identify my pick it’s the only one I have out of 80 antique picks I cannot identify and that man maybe be able to help me

Is there a way to message him or something I truly believe he maybe the only man on the planet to help me nobody has interest in old picks there isn’t much info anywhere

I sent Mr. Tall an email this morning, hopefully he'll respond both to get an answer for you if he has it and to let us know he's doing well.

I litterly just joined this website I know nothing about because I’m searching all of the internet for information on picks I saw a forum post about identifying an old pick and he did such a darn good job identifying the man’s pick I became a member to message him to see if he can identify my pick it’s the only one I have out of 80 antique picks I cannot identify and that man maybe be able to help me

Is there a way to message him or something I truly believe he maybe the only man on the planet to help me nobody has interest in old picks there isn’t much info anywhere
If you buy a paid membership, you will be able to send PM (private Messages) to other members who have a paid membership. Also if you post pictures of your pick up in the Axe, hatchet and tomahawk sub forum, You might find someone, that know something about your pick.

If you don't know how to post pictures you can read up on it in the Tech support forum.

O.B.

I've not received any response from Mr. Tall. I'm at level mildly concerned. I hope he's just busy and doing fine and will check in but I usually hear back relatively quick.

I have not heard from Steve Tall for a long time and hope he is OK

Back