HT'g Relish update

I just sent you a PM, I hope my father likes it. I hope he doesn't croak from it.

ONE XMAS GIFT TAKEN CARE OF!

If he croaks he will have a smile on his face.:D
Guys!!! GrassHoppa is trying to get me more HABANEROS. I have enough to fill the smoked orders only. The regular will not be as hot as the smoked.:eek:

2x regular
2x smoked, as per initial order.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

I had some of your ht. relish on my samon patties at supper this evening.
That is a really special product I.G. No joke :cool:

Fred

I had some of your ht. relish on my salmon patties at supper this evening.
That is a really special product I.G. No joke :cool:

Fred

Glad that you like it. It doesn't take much to spice it up. I do codfish patties the same way and add some ketchup.:thumbup:

I would still like my order please. Winter is coming and we need warming up in the great white north.

Yeah, that was a bit tight wasn't it! I just looked up I asked for

and one jar of smoked relish to Canuckland please George.

Can I have a jar of Salsa too please. You can send them both together.

Thanks

Hey I.G., You have any more openings for relish or Salsa?

:)

-Darren

Darren: I'll let you know. GrassHoppa is picking me up 8# of the peppers and my plants still have some on them. Would you want the smoked or regular and how many????:D I'll be ordering some ITC-100 soon, so you can deduct the price of the relish from that.
Smoked is $6, Reg. $5 and Salsa $4. The salsa is smoked too.:thumbup:

Darren: I'll let you know. GrassHoppa is picking me up 8# of the peppers and my plants still have some on them. Would you want the smoked or regular and how many????:D I'll be ordering some ITC-100 soon, so you can deduct the price of the relish from that.
Smoked is $6, Reg. $5 and Salsa $4. The salsa is smoked too.:thumbup:

Sounds good, just let me know if you end up having enough. If you do end up having some, how about 2 of each (smoked, reg, and Salsa). :)

-Darren

GUYS!!!!! I had GrassHoppa order some peppers for me and they should be in this weekend and I hope to be sending orders out next week. Please send mailing address is you haven't done so. Thanks.:thumbup: :D

We have been getting some strong easterly winds this week here in Idaho and the Elk are starting to get burn spots on their hides. My question is - are the fumes from this stuff that hazardous IG.

We have been getting some strong easterly winds this week here in Idaho and the Elk are starting to get burn spots on their hides. My question is - are the fumes from this stuff that hazardous IG.

Jim, when shipping I must include a MSDS sheet.:eek: :eek: The burnt spots are probably from Higgy farting after eating the relish. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

I sent out the relish and salsa today, Express Mail. Please include postage in payment, please ingore if we are trading:D . The following name are in the shipment today. If you are not on this list it means you didn't send me your address or I miss placed it.:( :confused: :D

1. David Wesner
    Jim Gardener
    Rob Ridley
    Verrinder McAchron
    Andrew Taylor
    Jared Stanoien
    Darren Ellis
Joe Marsillo and Jerry Adams I'll have your orders at the HI.:thumbup: :D

Back