HTM Madd Maxx 5.5

Honestly when I ordered my Madd Maxx 5.5, I thought it would be a safe queen due to its size but man was I wrong. She is blacked out and a serious heavy duty tactical knife. What really makes this knife unique is how usable it is. All smooth edges and flat profile with deep carry clip allow a very comfortable and easy stowage and deployement from the pocket. When you activate this knife, people jump back and take notice. What amazes me most is the quality and detail of the manufacturing tollerances. This is not a look good safe queen but a comfortable EDC.
I just ordered a 5.5 Madd Max custom from Darrel with Damascus blade and ironwood inlay with fluting and can't wait to get it. Darrel was great to deal with. My other knives are slowly heading into storage and as I am so impressed with Darrels knives, they are becoming my EDC's. Soon I will have a DDR for every day of the week. Oh and still love my Gunhammer.

Last edited:
The 5.5 is awesome! Unbelievable how easily it carries. It is my favorite design from Darrel. I have on as well!:cool:

If you want to be really blown away, pick up a 7" Maxx! I believe it is only custom. It would be cool if it makes it into the HTM line up.

Back