• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HUge Busse Knives for Sale

19. CG ASH-1- Used OD/ Black w/ BB green sheath (some smoothing at tip and butt)-

I'll take it, provided you accept my counter offer via our on-going PM.
-steve

Hey Gus...I have a trade offer for your Mofo. How long is that thing? Email me at JCres621 @ gmail . Com, or PM me here.

Thanks,

Jason

can you give me the dimensions of the cg ash-1,thickness,blade length.kirk

can you give me the dimensions of the cg ash-1,thickness,blade length.kirk

ASH1 – CG……………….= 21.0 ounces; 0.320” thick; 6.4” blade; 12.0” oal

Mine has been traded as of today, but there are plenty more out there!!

Gus

Is the AK 47 still available, does it come with any type of sheath and what condition is it in? If it is available and in good condition I'll take it.

thaht would be the one between shba and ergo handled knife.And is that the one your asking 1450 for?Thank,Kirk

thaht would be the one between shba and ergo handled knife.And is that the one your asking 1450 for?Thank,Kirk

Kirk-

Yes that is the correct knife. It is still here and is an amazing Busse!

Is the AK 47 still available, does it come with any type of sheath and what condition is it in? If it is available and in good condition I'll take it.

Hey, The AK-47 is still available, no Sheath and unused except for platonic fondling. E-mail me at the address in my profile and we can get the ball rolling!

Monday bumpage!

Still some great deals here.

Large price drop on the BARF set.

Thanks- Gus

Back