• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge edc gear sale!! lots of koch, TAD, Axyl, knucks, and more

funinthesun

Lost in Paradise
All for Sale. Cross posted
All prices are shipped conus and include all pp fees. but friends payment is always preferred. ;)

I can send vids via email or text but pm me first so i can keep track of who was first by timestamp.

1. TAD key, anno green, light use. $50-Sold
2. Rusbear 8mm thick bronze with black coating. has some scratches on coating from 2 days in pocket. lost the box it came with. $125
3. Mayo sf tag $traded
4. Hinderer sf tag $traded
5. New TAD rut V2. as seen is new in bag. I just dont use it. $200
6. pry-ana. cant remeber who made it but it's a awesome little ti edc tool. opener works better than most. withdrawn

7. jwoytaz ti bandacoot. $60-SOld
8. jwoytaz bronze bandacoot. $60-sold
9. Axyl thick hammered copper fishy. Has Pina bead and orignal card and box. only used one time to open a beer. $150
10. Koch Solo in SS #1035. $45-sold
11. Koch solo in bronze ti. $55-sold

12. Koch solo 2.0 in bronze $80-sold
13. Koch solo in copper with splatter acid wash and leather pouch. $80
14. koch stainless solo #804 $old
15. koch solo in blue ti. $old

16. Sunwayman m11r ti dream user. has some scratches. trit is still bright and it works perfect. comes with everything from factory as new. $160-Sold

17. hanks by hanks beads. copper $30. Ti $35 each. plain-sold, purple and blue.
18. speakeasy orignal bronze knuck $100-sold

19. JOHN GREY KEYPER $200
20. pat ober bomb beads. Sterling Silver $80 each

more pics here
http://s914.photobucket.com/user/Stevegorin/library/

Last edited:
I'll take #16, the m11r dream, please pm me your PayPal details and payment will be sent tomorrow.

Than you

I'll take #16, the m11r dream, please pm me your PayPal details and payment will be sent tomorrow.

Than you

Please send me an email with your info for shipping as it did not come through with the pp. Thanks and i'll get it out asap after getting the info.

An email was sent just after the PayPal with my address, please let me know if it didn't go through.

Thanks

I've re sent the email twice now, please check your spam folder I'd it isn't in your inbox. If you still have nothing, let me know and I'll try a pm instead

Thank you

I've re sent the email twice now, please check your spam folder I'd it isn't in your inbox. If you still have nothing, let me know and I'll try a pm instead

Thank you

Sorry, found the emails in the spam. Replied there.

Also replied to the other emails.

Thanks guys.

Back