HUGE SALE.. Happy Fathers Day SAVE 30% 6.17.12

So it's the black diamond and elite? Never mind, elite looks like it's gone.

Are there any that aren't chisel ground?

Mike, I just ordered the Black Diamond (1246) for my son and was able to put it on my credit card. When I ordered the Elite's last Sunday there was not an option for using a credit card, so I mailed a check on Monday. The check has not cleared yet, and if it would be easier than dealing with the check, let me know and I will send you my CC number for the Elites, and just return the check. You can also put all 3 in one package for shipping.

I promise that I will not do a charge back for the credit card, you have my word. Any man that is not as good as his word or hand shake is not much at all.

I hope they are able to get the scumbag in FL for the fraud and also for communicating threats.

Thanks Friend,
I appreciate I will holler at you tomorrow we can work it out.
Thanks for your business.
Respect.

Thanks to Everyone who Purchased.
The Boss Eliite is now Sold Out.

We still have the Fathers Day 30% Off Black Diamond Boss Available.

Sale Ends at Midnight but the product will probably sell out before midnight

My Website has a product counter and inventory control and when the knives are gone you will no longer be able to place orders.

Thanks again.
Respect.

I wish I had known about the father's day sale. I ordered 2 of the Elite Boss' last Sunday. That's always my luck, a day late and a dollar short.

Happy Father's Day.

Looks like my order 1209 was a week shy of the 30% too so we are in the same boat.

Looks like my order 1209 was a week shy of the 30% too so we are in the same boat.

I will work something out for you friend.
The Elite Boss is Sold Out and we are not making anymore of them.
With the CPM s35vn steel they will be highly collectable and probably double if not triple in value rather quickly
Congratulations on getting a Boss Elite and thanks again for your business.
Respect.

Do you have any pictures of the Kitchen Boss and will any be ready before the end of the Father's Day Sale? Thanks for the great prices.

Have the Kitchen Boss been for sale yet, or did I miss it? Thanks.

So is there an option to use paypal somehow? That is my preferred method. If not, no worries :)

Just added a Blk Diamond to my collection. Happy fathers day to you and me.
Im excited as hell to have a custom Snody . I lost my BM activator awhile back so this was a deal I couldn't pass up.
Thanks Mike.

Back