• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge sale. Spydie sprints, BM, ZT, original Begg Bodega, customs, midtechs and other goodies

PRICE DROPS!!!

SO I went through my knife case and all the boxes and decided I need to sell off some of these. We got Grails, customs, midtechs, sprint runs, m4 and even a freek here and there. I priced best I thought but all offers welcome. Preferred payment is by PayPal G&S. Will ship USPS priority with tracking and insurance where applicable. Not really looking for trades. Message me here or email me if you have any questions, offers or want more pictures.
Thank you.

Delicas are brand new in box.
M390, one remaining $old
Damascus $old
Cruwear $old
Aeb-l urban is BNIB. $60
K390 urban has slight patina around the hole otherwise it's mint. $110, now $100
M390 para 2 from BBS first batch is sharpened and has a deep carry Ti clip. $160, now $150
S110v should be NIB, clip tip down. $150, now $140
Cruwear PM2 NIB, clip tip down. $old
CTS-XHP Para 3 NIB, clip tip down. $old
Spydiechef is pretty much NIB except for some rub marks by the clip. $old
52100 military has slight patina around the hole, otherwise new in box. $200, now $old
Benchmade Super freek is BNIB. $175, now $165
Benchmade Frankengrip. It has a M4 blade from a gold class Grip and silver alutex scales with glow in the dark liners. $old
Reate/Isham blackstar in green G10 and carbon fiber. Brand new but I don't have the box. $old
Chavez Keyblade Redencion, LNIB $old
Boker "Castle Burg" barlow. Scales from a 900 year old Castle and an O1 blade at 60-61hrc. BNIB, sold out everywhere. $200, now $190
ZT 770 CF with Krein regrind, LNIB, I took out the torsion bar to make it a manual flipper. It's included in the box and I can put it back if desired. $250, now $230
Microtech Sigil with rare CF inlay BNIB. $old
Jaroz K2 custom in Aeb-l and carbon fiber scale. looks mint. $350, now $325
David Clack Datz in XHP and marble CF. One if few made. $old
Alan Kritzman handmade custom with a Damasteel blade, Marble CF scales and Black Timascus bolsters and clip is BNIB. $850, now $820
Clyde Challenor hornet with the Damasteel blade, CF scales and Timascus clip is new in case. $750, now $725
The original Bodega with the CF inlay. Original owner sent it for a spa treatment and there it was upgraded from steel balls to ceramic balls. It has ceramic IKBS, detent and clip ball. It got a few scuffs afterwards and then it made it's way to me. And been sitting in a case ever since. $1200, now $old
Set of Aramis scales for the BM Bugout in blue alutex. $old

Here are most of the pictures.
I'll have more coming soon.
Knife sale https://imgur.com/gallery/eLBOG9v
Knife sale part 2 https://imgur.com/gallery/BtUWkLT

Last edited:
The clark is the san mai blade? Let me know rjsviper22@netscape. Thanks

No, it's a plain cts xhp blade. I had David grind it thinner than he usually does plus he had issues with this model so he made only a few of them.

Back