• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge sale thread! Bussekin, customs, Esee, BRKT, Fallknivens ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Here's over 30 knives for sale. All prices includes shipping in Canada and paypal fees. I prefer to say they are all lightly used even though many of them have never been used but I always buy knives with the intention to use them one day so I just throw them all in the same box, pounded one over the other. This is the worst they seen for many of them. I don't really believe in ''safe queens'' so if this is what you are looking for, please do not buy here;) Most of them don't come with a box unless stated otherwise. If you are not happy with your purchase, I will gladly take it back and return your money as long as you ship back at your own expenses and in the same condition.
If your are interested in more than one knife, I will gladly give you a better deal. Please contact me for this.
I'm not really interested in trades for now except for maybe some camping stuff, backpacks, maxpedition or knife making stuff.
The only knife I would be interested in right now would be a adventure sworn.

Modified Ranger RD7 Orange G-10 and orange kydex sheath
knivesforsale076.jpg

knivesforsale077.jpg

knivesforsale078.jpg

knivesforsale079.jpg

Stripped, satin finished and convexed edge. I also reshaped the handle, I really hated the original one. I think it's much more comfortable now
90$

Esee 5 with custom leather sheath made by Rainwalker. Unused
knivesforsale080.jpg

knivesforsale081.jpg

knivesforsale082.jpg

Sold

Esee 4 stripped and convexed edge. Lightly used.
knivesforsale083.jpg

knivesforsale084.jpg

knivesforsale085.jpg

spf to Maverick3981

Ontario Tak 1 D2 Unused
knivesforsale086.jpg

knivesforsale087.jpg

knivesforsale088.jpg

sold

Blind Horse Workhorse. Comes with knife case, leather and kydex sheath. I also have an extra set of wood scales. I'm pretty sure those scales are not offered form BHK anymore. Very lightly used.
knivesforsale089.jpg

knivesforsale090.jpg

knivesforsale091.jpg

195$

Swamp Rat Hairy Carry 2008 special edition. This is the 4'' blade, 154cm steel. Comes with a Sno-sealed sharpshooter sheath. Very lightly used
knivesforsale092.jpg

knivesforsale093.jpg

knivesforsale094.jpg

170$

Scrapyard Street Scapper 4. I convexed the edge but the knife is unused. Comes with leather sheath.
knivesforsale095.jpg

knivesforsale096.jpg

knivesforsale097.jpg

spf to straightwalls

Swamp Rat Rodent Solution Black/Black paper Unused
knivesforsale098.jpg

knivesforsale099.jpg

Sold to zimskee

3 custom shop Swamp Rat Rodent 4 All unused
knivesforsale100.jpg

Black Canvas
knivesforsale101.jpg

Tan Canvas
knivesforsale102.jpg

Red/Black Canvas
knivesforsale103.jpg

190$ each

Scrapyard Sykco 511 Stripped, satin finished and convexd edge.
knivesforsale104.jpg

knivesforsale105.jpg

knivesforsale106.jpg

knivesforsale108.jpg

95$sold to defaultuser

Scrapyard Weiner Dog. Comes with Buy Brown kydex sheath. Very lightly used
knivesforsale110.jpg

knivesforsale111.jpg

knivesforsale112.jpg

sold to woodengun

Ban Tang Bt4 in 3V. Naturel canvas micarta and yellow G10 liners. Comes with kydex sheath made buy Ban. Very lightly used.
knivesforsale113.jpg

knivesforsale114.jpg

knivesforsale115.jpg

knivesforsale115.jpg

spf to jljones527

Fiddleback Ladyfinger Burlap micarta with red liners. This one was originally a scandi grind but I decided to do a full height convex with it, which I personnaly much prefer. Comes with kydex and leather sheath.
knivesforsale117.jpg

knivesforsale118.jpg

knivesforsale120.jpg

knivesforsale121.jpg

160$

Fiddleback production Recluse Orange G10 and black liners. I used this knife one time on a moose and decided to change the edge geometry cause it came way too thin from Bark River and it cause microchipping after the first use. I tested it after and it's now perfect and still very sharp.
Leather sheath has a few scratches but the knife looks unused
This knife is not availlable anymore unless you get the custom one from Andy
knivesforsale122.jpg

knivesforsale123.jpg

knivesforsale124.jpg

170$

Busse Boss Street Terror Monkey desert camo shadow/tan canvas micarta. I convexed the edge but other than that the knife is unused. Comes with Azwelke kydex sheath and tek-lok
knivesforsale125.jpg

knivesforsale126.jpg

knivesforsale127.jpg

sold

Turley 1220 Special. Comes with left handed sheath made by me. There is only one of this model ever made. It is a hybrid between the Burris fork handle and the Gasconade blade. 5/32'' 1095 steel, varied convex grind, rough hammon. Bone G10/orange spacers and 1/8 brown pins.
The wait for a Turley right now is around 3 years. This knife is very lightly used
knivesforsale128.jpg

knivesforsale129.jpg

knivesforsale130.jpg

275$ or 250$ without the sheath
sold

Fletcher Blood & Guts Serial #002. Naturel canvas micarta with black spacers. Comes with a kydex I made. Very lightly used, only scratches fromthe kydex sheath.
knivesforsale131.jpg

knivesforsale132.jpg

knivesforsale133.jpg

sold to cchesmore

GL Drew Hunter with left handed sheath. Stabilized and dyed curly maple handle. Forged 5160, 1/4'' thick at it's thickest point, distal taper. Oal 8'' , 3 7/8'' cutting edge
knivesforsale134.jpg

knivesforsale135.jpg

knivesforsale136.jpg

sold to defaultuser

Philip Patton Hunter Blackwood over red liners, tapered tang, 1095 hollow grind, Oal is just under 8'' , blade lenght 3 5/8. Used only once. Light patina.
There is a very fine crack at the bottom of the handle just under the last screw. I don't think it could get any worst but I prefer to mention it.
knivesforsale137.jpg

knivesforsale138.jpg

knivesforsale139.jpg

knivesforsale140.jpg

knivesforsale141.jpg

Paid 200$ Letting it go for 125$

CJ custom knives Hunter Outfitter in 01 tool steel, G10 and linen micarta. Oal 9" , 4 3/8 blade, flat grind, 1/8 thick
comes with nice leather, tooled sheath
knivesforsale142.jpg

knivesforsale143.jpg

knivesforsale144.jpg

160$

Fallkniven PHK Lightly used on a few hunting trips. This is probably the best hunting knife I ever used.
knivesforsale145.jpg

knivesforsale146.jpg

knivesforsale147.jpg

sold

Fallkniven H1 in 3G steel. Used on 1 moose. Please note the scratche on the sheath
knivesforsale148.jpg

knivesforsale149.jpg

knivesforsale150.jpg

knivesforsale151.jpg

spf to straightwalls

Last edited:
Luke Smith Hunter Brown dyed camel bone/red liners. 1/8" 1095 steel, 4" blade/oal 8 1/4". Mirror polished. Mosaic pins. Unused
knivesforsale152.jpg

knivesforsale153.jpg

knivesforsale154.jpg

knivesforsale155.jpg

100$
Bark River Canadian special Bocote handles with red liners. Unused, comes with the box.
knivesforsale156.jpg

knivesforsale157.jpg

knivesforsale158.jpg

knivesforsale159.jpg

145$

Bark River Glen Eagle axe Green canvas micarta. Lightly used
This one as stayed in my truck all winter last year and it caused some minor surface rust. I passed a scotchbrite belt on it to remove them, that's why the "1st production run" is almost gone.
These are not availlable anymore.
knivesforsale166.jpg

knivesforsale167.jpg

knivesforsale168.jpg

sold

Grohmann #1 Canadian belt knife. Looks unused but there's a few spots on the sheath. Stainless version
knivesforsale160.jpg

knivesforsale161.jpg

knivesforsale162.jpg

58$

Grohmann #3 Boat knife Looks unused but a few spots the sheath Stainless version
knivesforsale163.jpg

knivesforsale164.jpg

knivesforsale165.jpg

58$

Buck 119 very lightly used
knivesforsale169.jpg

knivesforsale170.jpg

42$

Emerson Horseman very lightly used. Comes with box
knivesforsale171.jpg

knivesforsale172.jpg

knivesforsale173.jpg

sold to JW knives

That's it for now, I may had more later:thumbup:

Last edited:
Hey bro,

Would you mind putting the 511 aside for James, for a couple of days? He's looking for a beater.

Thanks!!!

No problem P-Y, I'll keep the 511 for you. He can come see it here if he wants.

Maverick, I don't mind shipping to India but it will be a little extra. Can you send me your address by email and I'll see how much it costs

Thanks
Alex

Ill take the Esee 5 and the Glen Eagle.-----Paypal Sent! Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok all payments received for;

Rodent Solution (zimskee)
Turley 1220 special (Northridge88)
Esee 5/Glen Eagle (Jame_Colgan)
Boss street/PHK (FTR-14c)

All these knives are leaving tomorrow

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back