"Huntcore Knives" (GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING)

[URL=http://vfl.ru/fotos/c9acf92532589579.html]
32589565_m.jpg
[/URL]

This one was/is 3V blade?

Edit: I see that you used 3V steel. :thumbsup:

Knife "Natural"

It has long been a fan of design Sebenza "old school" Chris Reeve, those who watch gallery Sebenza, it certainly noticed, but with her I did not have a blade length and finer details and I decided not to pass such a simple way how to build Folder. Naturally I chose the "platform" Sebenza as IMHO, the most suitable for hunting folding, several improved design for themselves. A few months could determine the design, painted several versions, it was among the options, and more elegant, but, for the first folding, decided to stay on a more brutal and with a thick handle workpieces of titanium VT23 6mm thick. A more elegant decided to leave for thinner sheets because there is titanium in thicknesses of 4 and 5mm :).
Let us make mistakes of course, but for the first knife is as it should be :) - just not foresee and even "his majesty the case" will inevitably interfere.
Despite the size and thickness of the blade dies remove meet the 160gramm that only 20 grams heavier "seba"
TTX:
Blade - 103 * 2,7 mm, cpm 3v steel 62HRc
Handle - 130 * 15,5mm, titanium alloy VT23, spacers - steel 95X18 45HRc, frame "biscuit" - Thermoprocessed titanium alloy VT6
Knife weight - 159 grams
(Google translator)

Its a wonderful thing to go thru here every few months! PEHOTA you have incredible talent in the field, in the shop and behind the lens. Thanks for sharing your days with us. I only wish I could get a hold of one of your knives or at least meet up and go hunting n trapping for a season..

Stay safe and healthy.

Best,

James

Its a wonderful thing to go thru here every few months! PEHOTA you have incredible talent in the field, in the shop and behind the lens. Thanks for sharing your days with us. I only wish I could get a hold of one of your knives or at least meet up and go hunting n trapping for a season..

Stay safe and healthy.

Best,

James
Hello, thank you, I love knives and take pictures of them, I do them a little, for myself and almost do not sell, especially abroad, I am from Russia. I only hunt alone, in extreme cases with relatives.

"Point130". Made it as practical and lightweight as possible (old age is not a joy))), therefore, the bolster is made of American linen micarta, and the handle is made of Soviet textolite 1985-87, the chemistry has fizzled out of it, it is quite light

Back