"Huntcore Knives" (GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING)

Wow.. some cracking shots there!

Those Boletus Edulis ? look absolutely delicious, as does pretty much every beast you've taken too.

Yeah buddy!! That's what I'm talking about, more threads like this please!

Some seriously good-looking knives there. Is that a Russian Orthodox cross you put on some of them? I really like the bowie style blade too...what is that one called?

Epic thread.

Do you have any more photos of the Stump? And how do I purchase these knives? Thanks.

Hopefully, I'm allowed to say this here...if not, I will remove upon request.... I just purchased the TRC Splinter. In my opinion, well designed, well put together, great knife. Love the blade and handle profile. The handle is very, very, comfortable in my hands. Very clean razor sharp edge. Inspired by this thread, and having some trout on-hand, I set to cleaning and eating them. This knife made short work of the fish. Major faux pas, I know, no pictures. They wouldn't compare to the photos in this thread and I was just too hungry to try my severely amature skills fiddling with a camera before eating. Mike

Hopefully, I'm allowed to say this here...if not, I will remove upon request.... I just purchased the TRC Splinter. In my opinion, well designed, well put together, great knife. Love the blade and handle profile. The handle is very, very, comfortable in my hands. Very clean razor sharp edge. Inspired by this thread, and having some trout on-hand, I set to cleaning and eating them. This knife made short work of the fish. Major faux pas, I know, no pictures. They wouldn't compare to the photos in this thread and I was just too hungry to try my severely amature skills fiddling with a camera before eating. Mike
Thanks for the feedback :)

==================

Beautiful pictures, You are an excellent photographer! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Back