• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hunter

Here's another hunter

440C,1/8" stock. 7.5" OAL with a 3.5" blade, black linen micarta scales. Handle has a nice swell to it and fills the hand well.

Tried for a nice satin finish and it turned out pretty good, its a little cloudy around the plunge and there's a little discoloration left on the small flats in front of the handle. I'm getting better at it though.

Asking $65 for this one with no sheath (still figuring Kydex out, can't do leather at this time). Add another $10 for a heavy duty single position Kydex sheath of your choice (right/left hand belt, horizontal belt etc., I'll try to make what you want)
Shipping is on me within contintental U.S.

I don't have a paypal account yet, will accept Check or Money Order. PLease contact me either here, or through email ( mattshade@ameritech.net ). I will try to respond within a day.

Thanks for looking.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sold :D

Sweet blade -- I can't believe noboby had picked this up yet. Especially at only $65 buckos. :D

Back