Photos Hunting with Beckers season 18/19

0DH3RZY.jpg

sdhmhco.jpg

QJU3Sqn.jpg

Nice pics and thanks for sharing them. I always enjoy seeing others harvest their meat and the tools they use. It’s always a valuable time enjoying the outdoors with family and friends.

Very cool!

Got invited to a big hoghunt.
3-4 “huntingteams" went together for a day just to hunt hogs. About 2500hektar land in total.
Me and seven other guys with dogs and 35-40 hunters in stands.

Looks promising :thumbsup:
GI2pw0W.jpg

2zPJq7i.jpg

rLxQtwS.jpg

My Moosedog found hogs after just a few minutes. He chased them some 500metres before a "standHunter" fired of a couple rounds. He continued barking so i knew there was alive game still at the "scene".
Ran over there and found this little one crawling only with its frontlegs working.
Ended the hogs misery with my niner..
pLB3llg.jpg

After a short barbeque we started the second "drive" of the day.
My dog found hogs again, this time on a frozen lake.
Took me awhile to get to him but finally shot this superangry boar.
0W5ZPpw.jpg

BjJbPcK.jpg

Didnt realize my dog had got hurt before we got home :(
After an expensive trip the vet..
icayHvw.jpg

GnxcZXR.jpg

Well he did.
Didn't need going back to the vet gettin those stitches removed because the little bastid jagdterrier ate all the stitches after a few days :eek:

The last few weeks of the season got wrecked due to the extreme weather/tempswings and both dogs got their feet badly cut in the shap snow :(.

A friend borrowed Jason my moosedog for some nighttime tracking though.
8QrUpJR.jpg

Thanks, yeah its in 6,5x55 Svensk Mauser.
I bought a shorter "tube" in 308win but didnt get the permit until November.
Felt a need for something shorter when hunting in the thickets and the 308 is better suited in a shortie than the 6,5.
Standard 6,5 on top of 45cm 308 at bottom.
AmggSQ0.jpg

Thanks, yeah its in 6,5x55 Svensk Mauser.
I bought a shorter "tube" in 308win but didnt get the permit until November.
Felt a need for something shorter when hunting in the thickets and the 308 is better suited in a shortie than the 6,5.
Standard 6,5 on top of 45cm 308 at bottom.
AmggSQ0.jpg
That's a beautiful setup :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks man!
I like it alot. Especially the modularity and the fact that the action is "closed" leaving little room for dirt, tviggs, snow, rain and such to create a problem.
In fact its the only gun that hasnt "frozen shut" for me at some point...

Back