I’ve got the bug - assistance needed

Terry M.

Platinum Member
So I got the bug to get a AD20. I’ve got my notifications set at some online stores, I got my req pending for the FaceBook Dynamics page and I’m scouring here. Do I typically want to look in the customs for sale or in the plain ol’ folding knives for sale? Thanks all!

I just today purchased a 20.5 in S35VN sharksfoot but I want an American made and possibly a custom some time. Thank you Blues! May I ask what I might be looking at spending for each? You can PM me if you’d rather as to not break any rules

You are looking in the best spots for them here and the Demko FB group. The AD20MG is a good bit more price wise than the 20.5 as I’m sure you know but is an excellent knife. The customs are substantially more for any Demko.
I hope the AD20.5 cures the bug until an AD20 is available for you. I switch between the 20 and 20.5 and I’m hard pressed to pick a favorite. The Sharksfoot is my favorite blade style.

I need to get a Sharksfoot.

Mike are they making any, or plans to make any, of the Sharksfoot in the Pennsylvania shop? I haven't had time lately to keep up with availability of patterns.

Back