I ain't drunk (yet). .. I'm just drinkin'!!!!!!

Evohld,
How are you doing! It seems like such a long time since the last death chat. Sorry that I couldn't join you guys last night. I tried, but I've been working way too much and I fell asleep in front of the monitor waiting for the thing to start.

Nap? I tried to sneak in a nap today but I couldn't sleep. Luckily my plans got cancelled this evening cause I am in no position to do anything except............Oh what was I saying? :yawn:

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
Sleeeeeep. . . .. must get sleeeeeep. . . . . .Where's my beer? ;)

Where's your beer?:confused: Did you misplace it or did you drink it all? You better have drunk it all 'cause I'm gonna lose a whole lot of respect for you if you let it wander off.:grumpy:

Geez. What a lightweight. Sleep. Ptthhhhhhhfffffft.:rolleyes:

Heh...I'm just now getting ready to call it a night or is it day or...no it's night. Been up for almost 2 days. Thank the maker I have tomorrow off cause I'm going into a coma for a bit.

Well, let's see, it's almost 5:00 am... Haven't been to bed yet... Went shooting again, then drank some of my corn liquor... still awake... getting harder to type...

-Mark
:D

Hi Truck, All is well. Yeah its been a while since my eyes were bleeding, and you?

"Go Heavy or Go Home"

Back