I am no able to post... Whats the matter??

Hello,
I have spent two days trying to post and I have failed. Seems that the web only accepts 5 lines of the poat beginning .... After see this I tried to edit the post to complete it but in this case, the web hang up when I press the "save changes" button....

I have post a lot of times and I never have found any problem, what's the matter now???

Thanks for your help.

Osvaldo

osvaldo -- I suspect you lost your cookie. Try going to the home screen, and see if it asks you to log in, or whether it recognizes you, and puts your handle on the screen. You may also have to set your browser to accept cookies.

If that isn't the problem, then I'd go to the Service and Support forum, and try to report your problem to Spark. Of course, if you can't post, you can't post.

If the system is recognizing you, and you can't post, let me know and I'll post your problem for Spark.

Hi Bugs,

thanks for your reply and for your help.

I don't know what's the matter but it is not the coockie... I have it due to the web "tells me" I'm logged in so this is not the problem. I find the bug when I tried to post (like now), when I click on the "Save Changes" button to validate the post, the web will hung up and I will not receive the confirmation about the sent post... but the post arrives to the server due to it appairs on the Forums, so althought I have not confirmation, I can post.... I cannot understand the matter but it happens to me from my home and mu bussiness PC....

Bugs, thanks for all....

See you here, in our Forum... Best Wishes from Spain.....

Osvaldo

Well Osvaldo, I'm glad you are indeed able to post. I kind of wondered how you posted that you couldn't.

I am a bit confused also about your reference to "Save Changes." That is one of the choices once someone has decided to edit a post they have made. But when one submits a regular post, it offers only, "Submit Reply" and "Preview Reply." I have to admit I've never used "preview reply." I guess that is maybe like for proofreading/editing your post before it is posted. Maybe then one gets the "save changes" option, if one has indeed made changes to the original.

WHen I post, hit the "submit reply" button, then I am taken to a screen that says "Thank you for your post" or something of the sort. If, indeed, you are using the "preview reply" button on your first writing, why don't you try the "submit reply" button instead, then back out 3-4 clicks on the back button. Then read your post, and if you wish to make changes, click on the edit icon, then go back in and make any changes you wish.

Good luck, oswaldo!

Back