!#$%*& I blame you for this Blade Forums dot com

KC Slim

Fat Bastid
this is my knife collection before I found you Blade lovin Bastids

Attachments

• collect2.jpg
    collect2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,274
and this is part of my collection today:D Thanks you bastids, if it were not for you guys I would have no knowledge of knives.:)

Attachments

• collect1.jpg
    collect1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,265
Don't worry buddy. Just stay with us for a couple of more years and we will have you doubling the size of your collection every week. :)

You ever notice how the old timers simply tend to disappear around here. It's the wives. They find the collections and do them in. Whoops... here comes the wife... got to run........

n2s

Ummmm, how big is the blade on that Mad Maxx in the foreground...it looks rather "large" :)

RL

Wow that is a nice collection!

But you need: MT LCC D/A, MT SOCOM, DDR EDC, Ti Salsa, Small Woodie Seb, and a blackwood Melee. There is no reason to stop now.

Now they have me convinced that i need to start making my own knives.

That is a SWEET gathering of blades, Cheech! So you're one of the bastids that snagged a K666!

Now you gotta name the rest of 'em for us... :D

Zero

Oh, you're just getting started.

Someday, I'm going to lay mine all out in a parking lot somewhere and have a passing satellite take a picture. It'll be the only way to get 'em all in one shot.

Your not alone, I had the same thought earlier today and I ordered a knife this morning! If I haven't already crossed the line into obsession, I hope to god I never do!

That is a fantastic collection! I am the same way. I only had an old Endura before this place. It was my only knife for years until you all ruined me :D

Nice Job KC! I like those choices.
Hope I was able to help some :D

You haven't even started yet! Wait until you have been here a few years.

I started with 1 Schrade Old Timer 18OT now look what it turned into.

knifelot2a.jpg

:eek:

nice collections

I blame everything on the guys over at the Shop Talk forums. Now, instead of spending all my cash on knives, it's going to knifemaking supplies.

I'll never get that P7M8 now...

Originally posted by T. Erdelyi
I started with 1 Schrade Old Timer 18OT now look what it turned into.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
How do you get all of that into your pockets every day?:D:D

Really, though, how many of those do you carry as your EDC?

You could rotate one a day for a year! Well...almost. I think I counted around 275. Is that close?

KC Slim,

Nice collection. What's the blade on the bottom left?

Dan

Damn T that is a heck of a nice collection. The knife on the bottom left was made by our very own Down under knife maker Ferret.
The Big Folder is a Darrel Ralph Mad Max Gibbs Proto #2 7.7 inch blade.

I love this hobby, Some people collect plates. Some people collect belly button lint. I will take collecting knives over the later any day. I don't know if anybody has thought of this yet, but what about a Blade Froums blade show?

Last count was 267 , and the one on the very bottom left is a Colonial Planters Peanut Knife, I've carried almost all of them at some point or another, and I'm still looking for the ultimate combo to use for EDC.
Now you know why my wife always say's, "do you really need another knife", to which I usually reply, "Would you rather I took up gambling, drinking, or chasinng other women?" This is usually met with a smile and a hug:) .

Back