I cant believe this worked...BK9 on the way!!!

My GF had to do some certification courses for work and if she passed them she would get paid for her time. She passed them a few weeks ago and after taxes she got a check for $2,200!

Thats when I hatched my plan. I said "Honey, If I got a check for $2,200 you would want me to spend some of that on you right?" (was asked in a really pitiful voice). Long story short she just ordered me a BK9 from NGK! :D :D

My woman is the best!

She got me a Spyderco Police for our anniversary

P1010770.jpg

And got me this Streamlight Supertac for christmas

P1000862.jpg

BK9 coming soon! I love my woman!

Please send your wife the following...

"Marry me?"

lol... Kidding. :D Don't want to see the business end of that BK9! Plus, I taught mine how to shoot. duh

Last edited:
Push it and try to get a BK2 added to that orderd before it ship's, it's $2,200 after all, you can't put a price on love!

Awesome. I keep using guys like yall to tell my girlfriend "I know guys whose girlfriends/wives get there boyfriends/husbands knives as gifts." In hopes that I'll be next.

I'm jealous! I've tried similar tactics but my wife is too "sensible" and spends her money on our kids, can you believe that? I'm with exidor, push for the BK2, regardless it looks like you found a keeper. Congratulations.

Thanks guys! I dont wanna push it too much by adding the BK2. She's paying some bills with a good chunk of that so I've very pleased with the BK9 coming.

Sorry no sisters.

Bridgeman,

If it came down to it the BK9 would do BUT I dont think you'd get close enough for that! :D I have plenty of other toys to fend off zombies and men trying to take my woman!:)

cfghh.jpg

Well put! I hate zombies too.paying bills is a good thing,that way you will have money later for a BK2!

Okay rmc...
I'm game. :D
On a serious note, as is evident, my wife is VERY tolerant of my addictions!

IMG_0124.jpg

Nice firearms guys! The M1A is on my "must get" list but its down the line.

Nice firearms guys! The M1A is on my "must get" list but its down the line.

Mine too, but good luck getting one these days. Most gun shops I went to said they are 12-15 months backordered.

Good score on the BK9.

The wife just ordered me a Snow and Nealley felling axe for Father's Day. She doen't really like my addictions, but she $upport$ them anyway. Gotta love a good woman!

HK and a Sig...
Probably the best choices out there

Thanks guys. I think so too Revolverrodger.

I'm the kind of guy who wants his equip. to work EVERY time you need it to. As for firearms, It needs to go bang every time I pull the trigger and do it well. So far Sig, and HK have been exactly that for me. I must admit I kinda like my Sig a little better than the HK, but I wouldnt sell either of them. I just like the all metal frame on the Sig. The HK was made in 96 and was somebody's safe queen. Got it cheap and it shoots pretty dang well. The Sig however is a bit newer and is far more accurate.

Back