"I didn't mean it"

I recently picked up a RC-5 and a RC-3. The wife asked, and I said the 5 was for me and the 3 was for her. Now after handling it a few times she actually wants to keep it. This did not go well.

Might be a good time to snag a RC-4, 6, or 3Mil, or a H.E.S.T. (I need to meet the guy who designed in a bottle opener to a survival knife). The bride thinks we might be twins separated at birth.

Can never have enough rc3s. Did I mention izulas come in tactical pink?

LostViking,

Same here. My wife ask me why I was getting the RP knife when I just got the RC6 in April (from her) and I told her I thought she might like a smaller blade. ;)

I thought she would forget about it and loose interest. I knew the ship date was months away. ;)

Yesterday she asks me when RAT was sending her new knife. :eek:

always makes me laugh. My cousin tried this with a Ruger SP101. His wife took the gun, and kept it. She went out an got one of those small key pad safes and did not tell him the combo. Kept it right by her side of the bed. Whenever he wanted to shoot it, he had to ask her, and she went and got it out for him!

I feel for ya ... I really do. I have been married long enough now to understand that what is hers is hers and whatever knife of mine she likes, well thats hers too. :)

Like the Rat Pack knife.. what I showed the picture to my wife, the first words out of her mouth were "you gonna order one for yourself too?"... sigh.

I recently picked up a RC-5 and a RC-3. The wife asked, and I said the 5 was for me and the 3 was for her. Now after handling it a few times she actually wants to keep it. This did not go well.

Might be a good time to snag a RC-4, 6, or 3Mil, or a H.E.S.T. (I need to meet the guy who designed in a bottle opener to a survival knife). The bride thinks we might be twins separated at birth.

I wish my wife had the same reaction...she blew a gasket. I hope she isn't home when the UPS guy delivers my rc5...it won't be pretty. :mad:

They are nice I see more in the near future. I'll just buy in twos from now on.

The RC-3 is like my dog. It just seems to go everywhere with me. Not overly vicious but will get the job done.

Lure her away with another knife. Not trying to be judgemental or sexist, but I managed to convince mine that I needed my custom breeden kat knife back from her by offering up a pink izula. It worked for her, but don't forget that not all girls like pink. Also, be thankful that she didn't decide that the RC-5 was right for her hands :D

His name is Ethan Becker. Hest FTW!

Back