I got mine!

The new BK2 arrived to very eager hands. Love it! Great knife. Quality is far above the price point. I'm in the process of doing a full review, so here are a couple teasers. Many more to come.
IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

Comparison shot.
IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg

This thing is awesome. :D

Looks awesome. Had I noticed the BK2 before the 7, I wouldve probably picked it up instead. Looks like a bit more of a camp knife to me. A bit smaller size is friendlier for backpacking trips etc. I like the sheath too. The only thing I noticed is it does not have the extended pommel in case you had to hammer it as a wedge to split smaller wood. Wonder why it was excluded from the design?

The BK2 is .25" thick stock. The BK7 is 3/16". They are almost the same weight. The geometry seems just fine on this beauty. I have pounded the end of the handle and tang with no issue. That Grivory is tough stuff. :D

Damn cody, these pics aren't any help in deciding which Becker I should get before X-mas...:D First, there were only the BK7 and the BK9 but now this wonderful knife has entered the ring too. This will be a tough decision.

Thanks for these great pics!

Back